• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

i75amJK7C3GEe.gif

YES RUMBOOO

Anyway yeah, we are actually really gutted about Welbeck leaving. He was shit two seasons ago but last season, he seemed like the only one in front who cared.

You have to admire his work rate and don't worry guys, he can finish well now.

Wenger changed the club and English football. If it weren't for him, I think Arsenal would be stuck in the dark ages of football. Probably wouldn't have gone unbeaten too which is his greatest achievement. AND HE DID IT WITH HIS TEAM.

George Graham...yes we were successful but played unattractive football. Wenger literally changed players's careers, made them fitter and better and also made them top players.

Wenger is a legend. Please respect him, the man is a genius. Yes he has made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't?

George Graham's sides were never as boring as people like to think. The whole 1-0 to the Arsenal was just a meme.

Yes Wenger has done a lot, but he has also fucked up time and time again. The list of strikers available this summer has been long. He has LIED to fans for years and you lap it up. Every single fan can notice our problems, but the one man on charge fails to do anything about it. He has even admitted that doing transfers is a bit too much for him, but he refuses to work with anyone who signs players for him.

This team has had potential for the last decade, but Wenger has failed to add the right players to take us to the next level.

I am just glad there is a two week break now, so I can complain about Conte calling up Osvaldo:p

Wilbur

Banned
van Persie, Rooney, Falcao, Januzaj, Di Maria and Mata. What a fucking attack.

pls ignore young and valencia. they're only there for some ethnic diversity.

More a fact of losing a youth player thats come through the youth teams. Can hurt some.
Exactly. And a local lad too. He's young, still has potential and we're swapping him for an *allegedly* 28 year old, possibly injury prone expensive gamble.

I'm actually really excited to see Falcao in a United shirt, just gutted to lose Welbz in the process

How can you guys see that pic and then just go to sleep.

I remember seeing the Torres Chelsea photos as he was announced and I just couldn't sleep. Was thinking about all the goals, all the Liverpool tears and how fucking hard my meaty sword would be as he scored against them on his debut.

I remember seeing the Torres Chelsea photos as he was announced and I just couldn't sleep. Was thinking about all the goals, all the Liverpool tears and how fucking hard my meaty sword would be as he scored against them on his debut.
Why are you tryin to ruin it Wooden. Why.

Tc91

Falcao on the home shirt, Di Maria on the away or the other way round?

What about our new hero in Blind, Herrera, oh the options. I'm ordering 6 shirts.

Wilbur

Banned
Really intrigued to see what LVG's preferred line up is, and what formation. To get the best out of all our players we'll need a lot of work.

Top Bottom