• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Gambit

BwtX4_1CEAAFXqR.png:large

This pack design is flawless.

It's beautiful. No way we are gonna get that over here in Europe.

DBT85

Classic Marry's book balancing shannanigans. We can buy Zaza back next summer for 15M€. Rumor is we would've brought him to Torino this season, if Conte had stayed.

I thought the Zaza deal was done before Conte left.

At the time I thought it was a good bit of business. On tonights for I am not so sure. Looks like Juve will be activating that buyout clause next year.

Zabojnik

I thought the Zaza deal was done before Conte left.

At the time I thought it was a good bit of business. On tonights for I am not so sure. Looks like Juve will be activating that buyout clause next year.

It was a good move, imo. As much as I want both Zaza and Berardi at Juve yesterday, they'll both profit from another forging season at Sassuolo.

It was a good move, imo. As much as I want both Zaza and Berardi at Juve yesterday, they'll both profit from another forging season at Sassuolo.

Could have just loaned Zaza. I know 7.5 million to buy him back isn't too much, but it is just a waste of money. Especially as Berardi will be bought next summer. I heard a figure of 15 million. Any idea how much it will be for???

It's amazing how Conte gets the Italy players fired up like this after only a few days of training. The pressing and work rate from the squad is really impressive.

I'm glad to now able to cheer for the guy, he is a tremendous coach. Let's hope he can figure out how to win cup competitions.

Do man united fans really believe they will sign big in January?

Also, Figa, got a question for u bro. Do you support any Irish teams?

No, I don't particularly. I think Strootman will be our only big signing if we make one. I'd be happy with that. :p

And my family are all United supporters so I never really had an Irish team I cared as much about. My local team would be Raheny United and I do like Bohemians as well. It's hard to follow outside of Ireland though.

And Cristante before it's too late.

Bryan :(

I'm already over Cristante, he was being a cunt. Compare him to Niang . . . same age, but Niang went on loan last season to a Ligue 1 club and is working his ass off this year to earn a starting spot. Cristante wanted to just waltz into our starting lineup without having proved anything at the professional level, and refused to even go out on loan . . . The fact that he followed Benfica on Twitter at the beginning of the summer leads me to believe that he did in fact push the move through himself as Gold Tie says. I can't say that Milan mishandled that situation.

With that kind of attitude I wouldn't be surprised if he never amount to anything.

No, I don't particularly. I think Strootman will be our only big signing if we make one. I'd be happy with that. :p

And my family are all United supporters so I never really had an Irish team I cared as much about. My local team would be Raheny United and I do like Bohemians as well. It's hard to follow outside of Ireland though.

Every man united fan thinks strootman. Never seen him play really but FM loves him.

Always assumed you lived in Ireland for some reason lol, was just curious anyway.

I don't support my local team and I don't know anyone who does.

Support Liverpool because my dad does, simple as that really lol

Esch

Banned
Or he's the only one to realise Italian football for what it really is.

I think most people would agree with the premise that things are downhill for Serie A atm, though.

I still think Cerci would have been an interesting choice for Wenger to pick for a forward.

Top Bottom