• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

s3zJ8Sc.gif

we could have been friends.....

I enjoy my Halo

ping me when Sony has an FPS that can beat Halo

I'm already over Cristante, he was being a cunt. Compare him to Niang . . . same age, but Niang went on loan last season to a Ligue 1 club and is working his ass off this year to earn a starting spot. Cristante wanted to just waltz into our starting lineup without having proved anything at the professional level, and refused to even go out on loan . . . The fact that he followed Benfica on Twitter at the beginning of the summer leads me to believe that he did in fact push the move through himself as Gold Tie says. I can't say that Milan mishandled that situation.

With that kind of attitude I wouldn't be surprised if he never amount to anything.

I agree, it's just that it seems a bit of a waste to let a player with his talent just leave. Of course, if he decided that he had enought and started asking for a spot in our starting XI, at his age, maybe it's better if he just left (like Borriello). That was an unprofessional and disrespectful thing to do, I expect Ibra to do something like that, not a youngster that still needs to grow (and he knows it).

Still, I wished we could've kept him, his skills could've helped us.

Every man united fan thinks strootman. Never seen him play really but FM loves him.

Always assumed you lived in Ireland for some reason lol, was just curious anyway.

I don't support my local team and I don't know anyone who does.

Support Liverpool because my dad does, simple as that really lol

Well, we keep being linked to him and LvG mentioned he'd like him. He's Dutch and will know the system so should be the perfect signing hopefully!

Easy mistake, but I live in the Isle of Man actually :lol

The only other team my family care about outside of United is Celtic, couldn't give a shit about Irish football for some reason lol. We're a right bunch of stereotypes.

Elchele

which one is the right way to say it?

which one is he
or
which one is him?

also, his name is quite something
John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti

Zabojnik

Could have just loaned Zaza. I know 7.5 million to buy him back isn't too much, but it is just a waste of money. Especially as Berardi will be bought next summer. I heard a figure of 15 million. Any idea how much it will be for???

As it stands right now, we'd need to spend 30M€ to bring both Zaza and Mimmo to Torino. But I'm sure we'll be looking to include some of our youngsters in the deal, which Sassuolo could really use, as last season has shown. So probably more like 18-20M€ cash. I think they're absolutely worth it. We'll be offloading Giovinco next season, probably Ogbonna too, maybe even sell Gabbiadini and Boakye, if they don't perform to standards this season. So, yeah, it's gonna cost us, but not too much all things considered. We won't spend 40M€ on a top player, so we might as well bring in the best Italy has produced in these past few years.

Oh yeah, if we really had to, we could delay Zaza's retrieval for one more season. He could cost us 20M€ in 2016 though.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
which one is the right way to say it?

which one is he
or
which one is him?

also, his name is quite something
John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti
'Which one is he?' is the right one. 'Is it/that him?' for the other one.

DBT85

Yurt, tell us you're ok. Yurt!

Shiiiit. Please no.

Don't think I'll stay up to watch him play, this France v Spain game has been a bit poop.

What time is the game?

EDIT: its on at 2AM on Saturday morning.

I'll be up as I'm at work. Might be able to get a feed in from somewhere.

dc89

Fair play. #Respect

Yeah, just little farty things like this. Racks up pretty quick when you just want £40. I am no 3Sixty though.

Dunaujvaros or Draw @ 11/10
£2.50 Single £2.50 Returned £5.25
Joinville @ 6/4
£2.01 Single £2.01 Returned £5.03

The advice from my m8 also helps!

Top Bottom