• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yen

Welfare fraud happens much more on a corporate and administrative level in the US (and Canada). Probably the same in the UK. That dude who "doesn't work" is a mere blip on the system compared to the execute taking advantage of corporate welfare and bureaucracy.
Or tax dodging corporations (and millionaire celebrities)

L1NETT

Some hilarious names come up for the next Leeds manager

Carlos Quieroz

Neil Readfearn

Eamonn Dolan (Reading's academy coach)

lol

Elchele

10689848_742990102426815_2640549432045391015_n.jpg

dat pullover tho :/

Lightning

Banned
I wonder if Calum Chambers would have gotten that England call up if he stayed at Southampton over the summer? I seriously doubt he would have.

I wonder if Calum Chambers would have gotten that England call up if he stayed at Southampton over the summer? I seriously doubt he would have.

Not a chance in hell.

England football team selection is like cricket where there is a team of selectors that involves the captain/coach, only in football its clear Roy is around somewhere else (probably making tea) whilst everyone else does all the decision making... except that the manager should be the one making the decisions in football.

Like when Theo went to the world cup under Sven when he was like 12 and now he's being punished by the gods for David Dein getting in the team by never playing in one again

Go_Ly_Dow

Dis is the perfect Wagamama combo.

Starter - Chilli Squid

Jf8HCuD.png

Starter - Tori Kara Age (Chicken)

5ncbHbT.png

Main - Chilli Beef Ramen

dvjgZuI.png

Google your nearest one, order those and thank me l8r. Between two people sharing the starters, a main each, water and free green tea you're look at like £14-16 each. Will fill you out.

L1NETT

Clyne? Meh. Chambers is the one for the future so best get him a head start on the experience now. Looking forward to seeing how Chambers does away to Dortmund in 2 weeks time.

I'd have Clyne over him in a heartbeat. Only 23 and has already played a shit load of football at Palace and Southampton. Chambers wouldn't be near the squad except for the fact he plays for Arsenal. Not experienced enough for international football quite yet and it clearly shows in his game.

Penalty for Italy, red card for Holland. 2-0 Italy after 10 minutes, goal De Rossi.

Immobile and Zaza's movement off the ball is ridiculously good . . . Balotelli who?

Top Bottom