• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

LegoArmo

Valencia can't do anything with the ball.

Rafael makes better forward runs than him

I much prefer Rafael, but it seems like managers like Valencia better.

CveAWup.gif

Eliza Dushku was the love of my life from like 10 to 16.

You beat me last week in Head to Head you cunt. I was ahead of you first day then it all went to shit.

Oh did I. Hahahaha yes, SUCK IT MORSEL! I haven't really checked the leagues yet. After my 100 point gameweek this time around I will start to observe more closely.

One of my United fan friends just text me saying that if you guys beat Burnley he will streak across town...

Also that united will win the league

BURNLEY ffs...... How the mighty have moyes'd

Juve are gonna offer Monaco £8m for Falcao for the loan.

Asking price is £20m m8s.

Marry pls, not everyone can work like Woodward does.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't know how the different muppet features work, but apparently the top of a Twitter following list is the latest added? Or does it order from something else?

https://twitter.com/FALCAO/following

Apparently he followed a bunch of City players, but Barca and PSG as well so I guess whatever.

Milan's Cristante followed Benfica's official twitter yesterday and then Berlusconi was quick to say they are not selling him >_>

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
30 - Over their last 30 @SerieA_TIM campaigns, #Juventus have only lost once in their debut game, winning 22 times. Ready.
30 - Over their last 30 @SerieA_TIM campaigns, #Juventus have only lost once in their debut game, winning 22 times. Ready.

allegri_massimiliano_milan.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria starts, Clev not even on the benhc

Top Bottom