• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Manager

Think it's a bit silly to rotate after good performances from both fullbacks tbh

Can see what Kolarov brings to the team which Clichy doesn't, but Sagna should only come into the team when Zaba needs a rest, has fitness issues or in lower priority matches imo

But maybe he's resting Zaba now to keep him fresher when the CL games start and the fixtures start coming thick and fast

Clichy often plays against good teams with fast wingers as he's good defensively, Kolarov is ridiculous offensively and plays against worse teams (no matter if they had a FANTASTIC previous match).

I haven't seen much of Sagna lately so I don't know how his ability weighs up against Zabaleta, Zab is more complete than Kolarov or Clichy though. But he can't play three games a week.

Fergie

Banned
At least Anderson will last the remaining minutes, and add some pace in the midfield at least.

U wot m8.

Maria hasn't had much preseason. Precaution.

H1PSTER

I think on Tuesday I'm going to Wildcard

I can't take this anymore, 19.5m of my team has been spent on Mata & Rooney and they haven't done anything for me.

GrZ3DkE.png

Top Bottom