• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

pulga

Banned
lol poor angel

from champions league final Man of the match

to

getting subbed for Anderson against burnley

when you put it that way

XXPoU.gif

FootballFan

Lol Di maria. A hard working, Cl winning, world cup playing, experienced footballer and the commentator dares to suggest it's the EPL pace Di maria can't handle haha.

I love it tbh. I know those comments annoy some but it's brilliant.

L1NETT

Di Maria ain't 100% yet, nor is RVP clearly

A sad farewell for Webleckinho though

Turf Moor

Not a great place for a last performance

Pennywise

Lol Di maria. A hard working, Cl winning, world cup playing, experienced footballer and the commentator dares to suggest it's the EPL pace Di maria can't handle haha.

Well what did you expect ?
Neither Kagawa nor Di Maria are good enough, while Rooney get's promoted being England captain.
Dat EPL pace.

Clegg

Di Maria played well imo. Looked very sharp for the first 60 minutes and created a couple of excellent chances. Not match fit obv. Give him a few more weeks and he'll be right to go.

Everyone else on the team is shite by comparison.

GorillaJu

God this attack is so unbelievably not up to standard. They're so isolated, there are no late runs into the box, no hold up, no flick-ons, no support. The swagger and attitude that Utd played with for so long has just vanished.

Wilbur

Banned
God this attack is so unbelievably not up to standard. They're so isolated, there are no late runs into the box, no hold up, no flick-ons, no support. The swagger and attitude that Utd played with for so long has just vanished.

Welbeck's just come on m8 hold your tongue

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is there any way to see the pass accuracy for our players, id be ashamed if I was a professional footballer and couldnt pass it 10 yards.

truth hurts doesn't it

Premier League m8, hardest league in the world. messi would get killed here

anthonyOA

Debut in a new country with a new team with not too much pre season behind him

Why is anyone surprised he was subbed off?

For Anderson though? TBH better management would have been bringing him on as an impact sub. You shouldn't need to start him against Burnley.

pulga

Banned
ITT United fans pretending Di Maria didn't have a full pre-season with Real Madrid. He even got minutes, yo.

"not match fit" SMH he's been fit for a while now

Wilbur

Banned
For Anderson though? TBH better management would have been bringing him on as an impact sub. You shouldn't need to start him against Burnley.

Bringing him off for a central midfielder does make sense, yes

And clearly we did need him to play because he's the only outfield player performing competently

Top Bottom