• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Wilbur

Banned
ITT United fans pretending Di Maria didn't have a full pre-season with Real Madrid. He even got minutes, yo.

"not match fit" SMH he's been fit for a while now

He played in the World Cup final so he came back late, hasn't played too many times and only came on as a sub in the super cup.

No one said he hasn't played at all.

He only arrived two days ago. Anyone surprised he's been subbed is mad.

ITT United fans pretending Di Maria didn't have a full pre-season with Real Madrid. He even got minutes, yo.

Didn't you get the memo?

Di Maria is the best player ever and will singlehandedly make them good again.

Never a bad word be said about Di Maria

tbh he created their best chances and looked the most likely to get the ball forward on counters

rest of the team though......m8

Hixx

And there's Valencia summed up in 5 minutes. Gets one great ball in, next time he clearly can't be bothered so just hits it at the defender. Cretin.

lol Mata

Welbeck trips on the ball from an Ashley Young cross, realizes afterwards he still got the ball, passes it to Mata who emulates ManUTD-Sunderland penalty shootout. What a time to be alive. I still think United will win.

He played in the World Cup final so he came back late, hasn't played too many times and only came on as a sub in the super cup.

No one said he hasn't played at all.

He only arrived two days ago. Anyone surprised he's been subbed is mad.
I am surprised he was started tbh

Diehard Man Ut fan at work was adamant LVaG would win the prem with united in first season.

I just smile like a smug bastard when I see him now. We both know it.....

They fucking won't win shit.

Top Bottom