• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

pulga

Banned
he's not EPL-fit you baboon.

duh, I forgot the EPL takes place in a closed-off bubble over England akin to Vegeta's gravity room

dvwErZO.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck when he passed back to De Gea then I was absolutely fuming. Sick of this shit team. No excuse for them to be as poor as they are.

Cider X

Diehard Man Ut fan at work was adamant LVaG would win the prem with united in first season.

I just smile like a smug bastard when I see him now. We both know it.....

They fucking won't win shit.

They might win a smaller tournament. Like the Capitol One Cup. Oh wait...

Fuck when he passed back to De Gea then I was absolutely fuming. Sick of this shit team. No excuse for them to be as poor as they are.

We really really are missing thanks to squad depth being shit:
Herrera
Shaw
Rafael
Carrick

Blind coming in will be better.

I still don't like 352 and don't think we need to play it to accommodate Rooney/Mata/RVP.

Game is turned off, not worth seeing this crap.

Hixx

You aren't going to play Rooney, van Persie, Mata and Di Maria in the same team and get the best out of them.

But who can he drop?

Mata £40m 6 months ago
Di Maria £60m - obv not, brand new
Rooney captain
van Persie his adopted son

wtzgU.gif

jts

...hate me...
This is beyond the train wreck you can't just look away from status. I'm out of following Utd this season for now.

Page me when Di Maria releases the kraken, if ever.

You aren't going to play Rooney, van Persie, Mata and Di Maria in the same team and get the best out of them.

But who can he drop?

Mata £40m 6 months ago
Di Maria £60m - obv not, brand new
Rooney captain
van Persie his adopted son

wtzgU.gif

The problem is trying to put Rooney/RVP as strikers. It has just never worked for us.

Top Bottom