• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Rumbo not playing

Se dodged a bullet and got The mexican rifle

who can sell more shirts for real madrid, chicarito or falcao? that's all that matters!

this is why we sold di maria and got james

Real Madrid have posted record revenue figures to ensure they top the rich list for sporting institutions for the 10th year in a row.

Club president Florentino Perez confirmed that a general meeting of the directors will take place on September 21 but was eager to reveal the staggering financial statistics of the world's richest club at the Santiago Bernabeu on Friday.

Madrid generated a total turnover of €603.9 million in the 2013-14 season, an increase of 10.9 per cent on the previous campaign, while their net profit has increased by a further 44% to €38.5m. http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...evenue-to-top-sporting-rich-list?ICID=HP_BN_1

zhlJZ8Z.gif

who can sell more shirts for real madrid, chicarito or falcao? that's all that matters!

Real Madrid have posted record revenue figures to ensure they top the rich list for sporting institutions for the 10th year in a row.

Club president Florentino Perez confirmed that a general meeting of the directors will take place on September 21 but was eager to reveal the staggering financial statistics of the world's richest club at the Santiago Bernabeu on Friday.

Madrid generated a total turnover of €603.9 million in the 2013-14 season, an increase of 10.9 per cent on the previous campaign, while their net profit has increased by a further 44% to €38.5m. http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...evenue-to-top-sporting-rich-list?ICID=HP_BN_1

zhlJZ8Z.gif

Flopper only cares about money and not glory. Same as his first cycle.

I prefer this than the alternative...

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

zhlJZ8Z.gif

Disgusting stuff, even the oil clubs know to get good players first and the Mexican audience (?) second.

Disagree, you get exactly the same info from the 3d one and it at least looks like football. Only problem is performance on old machines and low-end laptops etc.

It's much more agreeable for my eyes, though. I can barely follow what's going on in the 3D engine, and the goals feel so much sweeter in 2D.

FM's 2D engine is great, but right now I'm sticking with the 3D engine because some of the freak goals you'll see is just amazing.

Plus nothing like seeing your top winger cutting the defence to shreds over and over again.

Nerokis

Jesus Christ.

Is there a reason Brazil vs. Colombia has to be so aggressive? It looked like even the ref was brought to tears. Not really enjoying this game so far.

DominoKid

3d mode wrecked my laptops battery but i did get kind of addicted to FM for a summer. I played that shit like a full time job.

3d mode is the best though. I loved watching my players solo runs in it.

Randdalf

It's much more agreeable for my eyes, though. I can barely follow what's going on in the 3D engine, and the goals feel so much sweeter in 2D.

I'm almost the complete opposite, haha.

I remember when they introduced the 2d engine. CM4, SimCity 4 and Age of Mythology, good times.

This game is too violent. lol

I cant believe that the referee didnt show a card to Ramires when he yelled at his face. Such disrespect, this team has already Dunga's bad attitude.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
A red in a friendly? This game is just a repeat of the WC bloodbath, Neymar better watch out.

Cuadrado fouled 7 times but caused 2 small fouls and was sent off.

Dunga carrying on Scolari's work in making the Brazil team internationally disliked.

Nerokis

A red in a friendly? This game is just a repeat of the WC bloodbath, Neymar better watch out.

Yeah, this is a ridiculous friendly, but holy shit was that second yellow undeserved.

And now Colombia's best performer so far is out of the game, and they're down a man. Lovely.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, this is a ridiculous friendly, but holy shit was that second yellow undeserved.
And now Colombia's best performer so far is out of the game, and they're down a man. Lovely.

Yep. I'm guessing the horrible referring came over too.
Apparently Rumbo is coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom