• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, MAURICIO!!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF BRAZILLIAN SHIT!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON ON EARTH!!! YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET ANALLY RAPED BY A 5 TON ELEPHANT!!!!

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Elchele

Boy. The hand-wringing over the Xabi Alonso signing 3 weeks ago sure look silly now, don't it?

It was clear we needed him, and he's still the best pure DM next to Busquets. I still think Reina and Bernat were dumb signings tho

#bringContentoback

Also, Alaba is a better midfielder than Lahm. Lahm doesn't add shit in creating chances.

Gurthang

Banned
We clearly don't need Xabi and Di Maria as it was demonstrated yesterday. Also rip in peace Messi. Can't even score against a shit side like APOEL anymore.

Ugh, I hate fucking Nomura.

Give me something like FF XII, then we'll talk.

To be honest it does seem something like that.

Just please give me a chance to set our teammate's AI again. That was one of the best part about the game. Dragon Age tried to do the same thing but failed.

Bold One

How I'd make Supers work

1) If you have one available, you glow yellow
2) It times out after 30 seconds so players don't exploit the glow to make enemies afraid to take them on in a firefight
3) If you die with one available, it goes down to 2/3 full, same if it times out
4) Armour bonus is 50% for all supers except Bladedancer, which is like 20%

edit: Oh joy, random twitter comments to laugh at

that's a really good idea because you never know when someone will pull a super out of their arse

and dont make people invincible when in super mode - the amount of times I have emptied an entire clip against a blade dancer while she sprinted across the map to shiv me in the bollocks...

It was clear we needed him, and he's still the best pure DM next to Busquets. I still think Reina and Bernat were dumb signings tho

#bringContentoback

Also, Alaba is a better midfielder than Lahm. Lahm doesn't add shit in creating chances.

Alonso second best pure DM????

My days, have you ever watched Di Rossi. DDR is light years ahead of Alonso

So your example is a case of 2 vs 1. Great.

It was a 4 man midfield against a 4 man midfield. They pressed/crowded out Pirlo so somebody else had to provide the pivot from defense to the attacking players. None of Marchisio, Montolivo, or De Rossi knew how to do it.

It wasn't until they put on Thiago Motta that Italy had any semblance of control.

Second best DM my ass.

GorillaJu

B b b b blooooooooooooooooodd boooooorrrnnneee

I can't

Hype levels out of control

February 6 seems so early but holy fuck it's so far away. I mean even after Christmas and New Years, I'm still going to have to wait a month. And it's not even fucking October yet.

EkmQqxb.gif

Zcf7VG7.gif

Game of the goat

Zabojnik

B b b b blooooooooooooooooodd boooooorrrnnneee

I can't

Hype levels out of control

February 6 seems so early but holy fuck it's so far away. I mean even after Christmas and New Years, I'm still going to have to wait a month. And it's not even fucking October yet.

Yeah, it sucks, but think about it this way. Arsenal will be entering the imploding phase of their yearly cycle right about then. Imagine seeing them lose to Crystal Palace at the end of January, having a good laugh about it and at the same time being reminded that February, the GOAT gaming month, is so fucking close. So good.

GorillaJu

Yeah, it sucks, but think about it this way. Arsenal will be entering the imploding phase of their yearly cycle right about then. Imagine seeing them lose to Crystal Palace at the end of January, having a good laugh about it and at the same time being reminded that February, the GOAT gaming month, is so fucking close. So good.

Going to need to ask for lots of pee bottles and poop socks for Xmas.

K1LLER7

Febuary 6th.

Best month.

FF type-0 coming with the FF XV demo too. Doubt that game is too far off now.

Evil Within in October too!

Lightning

Banned
Watching Allergi slowly kill your team will be the better GOAT!

Slow and deliberate that's the way to savour Juventus's demise under Allergi.

Zabojnik

Watching Allergi slowly kill your team will be the better GOAT!

Slow and deliberate that's the way to savour Juventus's demise under Allergi.

The switch to 4-3-3. Marry and Parry bringing in young talent. Nah, we're only going to get better brah. Besides, I meant nothing by it. It's not like I'm making shit up. It's what usually happens with Arsenal, is it not?

GorillaJu

Check out this ad:

6tFQNVb.jpg

It says
HIRING MEN
ULTRA RICH LADY EVERYDAY SUPPORT
All ages 18-70

Support includes
Driving, Making food, Accompanying on travel, Hanging out around town, Moving assistance, Housework/Handywork, something about lifestyle money i can't read

High pay possible! People with day jobs OK!

Lightning

Banned
The switch to 4-3-3. Marry and Parry bringing in young talent. Nah, we're only going to get better brah. Besides, I meant nothing by it. It's not like I'm making shit up. It's what usually happens with Arsenal, is it not?
Yes it is But you say you mean nothing by it yet you bring up Arsenal, rub our noses in our failures in a conversation that isn't discussing Arsenal and mean nothing by it?

That's like me just out of the blue saying I was at kindergarden the last time Liverpool won the league it was that long ago. Don't mean anything by it, just rub it in for the lols.

Tubie

Yes it is But you say you mean nothing by it yet you bring up Arsenal, rub our noses in our failures in a conversation that isn't discussing Arsenal and mean nothing by it?

That's like me just out of the blue saying I was at kindergarden the last time Liverpool won the league it was that long ago. Don't mean anything by it, just rub it in for the lols.

I think Arsenal is just an easy target right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom