• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 6m

Watching 'The NeverEnding Story' with the lads. Fucking huge mistake. Big Carlton went berserk when that fucking horse died in the swamp.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 4m

"Where horse go, boss?!" he yelped, tears streaming down his delicate face. "Where horse go? Horse go heaven? BRING BACK HORSE!!"

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 3m

Then he tore a radiator off the wall and fired it at Mark Noble. Fuck this. Back to the cones and the fucking drills. Great film, mind.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 15s

He'll not get to see Falkor, the charismatic Luckdragon now. That's the real tragedy here. That flying cunt was simply magical.

h

e

l

p

England will host the Semi Finals and Finals of Euro 2020
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

noal

Banned
R8 is old and boring.

For entry level supercars the BMW i8 is where it's at.

Audi do have an e-tron R8 coming though.

I actually followed the development of that; even had the picture as my background for a year. I would love to have one just like the concept, the white and blue one not the crazy patterned one!

El Topo

That doesn't make any sense at all :lol

This 'special' EC has got nothing to do with anything

Speculation here before the decision was that if England got the semi-finals and the final, Germany in turn would get their support for the European Cup in 2024.

Have they said anything new about which matches (possibly) take place where?

I mean, will Germany for example play in Munich in the group matches or is that random?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom