• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a cunt thing to do, to completely ignore the dress code for some dinner/party? I don't even own this shit they are demanding, and I'm not fucking buying i unless it's a wedding or something.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Black tie?

Just rent a tux.

If it's black tie I wouldn't ignore it.

It's a fucking red tie. Why should I do that. Fuck that. I only own a disney tie, that I bought in Disney land when I was 8 or so. It got Mickey Mouse playing football on it.

I like being a dick, I think I will just show up with whatever I can find.

GorillaJu

Just wear a jock strap. Could even class it up by drawing a bow tie on it with a permanent marker, but I don't think you should have to do that.

Ingeniero

It's a fucking red tie. Why should I do that. Fuck that. I only own a disney tie, that I bought in Disney land when I was 8 or so. It got Mickey Mouse playing football on it.

Fuck that man, act like a grown up and buy the fucking tie wtf m69

Scum

ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png

Barzul

Happy birthday m8

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday Barzul. Hope you guys lose against Villa :p

I congratulate you.

Happy Birthday.

happy birthday, barzul.

igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

HE'S ALIVE! Welcome back and behave yourself this time!
Indifferent2.gif

Well done barzul! Happy Birfday.

Happy Birthday you marvelous gunner. You beautiful man. You admirable person <3

Gunners age quicker due to stress, so you are actually 32.

You have the same birthday as David Seaman

Happy birthday to both of you

Thanks guys! :)

liverbros, against best ham this wknd, should we start some of the others like lambert, borini etc to give sterling n co a rest??? what are your thoughts

No. Our last 2 performances already have me worried about how long it'll take us to gel, and the Villa result has stopped what should have been precious momentum before it's even started properly. We need to out out the team that's most likely to get a win. May be that Borini/Lambert is part of that team given the fact that we, and particularly Sterling and Balotelli, look better in a diamond, but this is not a fixture to rest players for. If we keep on misjudging our opposition like we have the last 2 games, our season will be over by November.

Hopefully Sturridge is on the bench, and fit enough to start against Middlesbrough midweek, that's the match where we rotate if necessary.

@SeppBlatter
Everyone in the global football community has a responsibility to act ethically. Football fans rightly demand this. FIFA has taken the lead.

ibdwxPBoU0iP8Z.png

There's a thread about it in OT lol

L1NETT

Those pictures are weird

Because I reckon for the most of the season it's gonna be Di Maria carrying Man United

HA

me Coat is already on

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria is my favourite player ever to play for United ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom