• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

damn, my local videogame store in Honduras is selling FIFA 15 already:

YeJZ4Yn.jpg

jts

...hate me...
aforementioned Turkish Internet m8. Apparently netflix hasn't come to this part of the world

But wasps the size of fucking onions have

Tell me

What kind of world is that
What if I told u that u can turn that around m9

www.unblock-us.com
3 quid a month. 7 day free trial.

fool the internet to think you're anywhere. watch UK netflix, US netfilx, or even Luxembourg Netflix m8. Anywhere.

ZG1tr.gif

also watch other regionally locked video services such as BBC iPlayer and 100s of others.

As long as the wasps don't get u killed, innit.

Yen

What if I told u that u can turn that around m9

www.unblock-us.com
3 quid a month. 7 day free trial.

fool the internet to think you're anywhere. watch UK netflix, US netfilx, or even Luxembourg Netflix m8. Anywhere.

ZG1tr.gif

also watch other regionally locked video services such as BBC iPlayer and 100s of others.

As long as the wasps don't get u killed, innit.
Or use Hola Unblock for free

jts

...hate me...
Or use Hola Unblock for free
I'll look into it sometime soon. Last time I tried a couple of free VPN/DNS services they wouldn't make it for me. In one there was device compatibility issues and the other I couldn't use it because they were stating that all the slots for my country were taken at the moment. I said eff that and kept paying up for unblock-us like an idiot. It is a great service tho, no regrets.

Unblock Us is definitely worth the £3. Hola used to be brilliant but it can be so slow now. At peak times Netflix US is a chore to get on through Hola.

Unblock us keeps fucking charging me, tried to cancel about 10 times now, but they won't listen and I'm too lazy to tell my bank to stop.
EuvEO5Z.png

Gurthang

Banned
You can use the Mediahint free 30 day trial by makiing a different account each month . Its very fast.
You can also use Zenmate. It's free. Haven't used it myself but the reviews says its good.

970. Unless you're only gaming at ~4k like resolutions. 980 is a small performance gain relative to the increased price.

For now.

980 isn't a big enough increase atm.

4K at 60fps is still at least a gen a way.

4K. The impossible dream.

I was considering a 980 because MSAA does bad things to the framerate at my resolution, but £200 for ~10% performance. Not really worth it.

Cheers lads.

rodvik

Psyched for the game! Good luck ArseGaf!

Although we are almost certain to lose we tend to play a lot better football against Arsenal (mainly because they play better football and leave gaps at the back).

Should be a good one!

L1NETT

Some good games in the hipster leagues tomorrow

Watford vs Cherries on the box should be decent. Leeds Hudders is usually a pretty spiky derby and we all hope Vetokele will bang em in against Evans and his Rotherham ogres. Fancy Wolves and Wednesday for home wins too

Yeovil Posh should be good, and Brizzle Fleetwood should be pretty high scoring, Bristol City are the form team with a terrifying strike force. Mighty Bradford go to Colchester.

But yeah probably a bit too hipster and alternative

Burnley vs Sunderland
Toon vs Hull
QPR vs Stoke

Cor blimey

/hipster out

Scum

Watford vs Cherries on the box should be decent. Leeds Hudders is usually a pretty spiky derby and we all hope Vetokele will bang em in against Evans and his Rotherham ogres. Fancy Wolves and Wednesday for home wins too

Yeovil Posh should be good, and Brizzle Fleetwood should be pretty high scoring, Bristol City are the form team with a terrifying strike force. Mighty Bradford go to Colchester.

Burnley vs Sunderland
Toon vs Hull
QPR vs Stoke

Cor blimey

/hipster out

Swansea v Southampton should be fun.

y

Wait a year you whore.
I need to get mine before 'Quiche buys them all.

Hixx

Burnley vs Sunderland
Toon vs Hull
QPR vs Stoke

Cor blimey

/hipster out

Avg goals per game in SAFC games this season: ~3

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching the Da Vinci code, i really like these films, Tom Hanks is so good in everything :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom