• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WAIT WHAT

Milan - Juve is TOMORROW?

Giorgio+Chiellini+Massimiliano+Allegri+AC+9rOnuAFQFPEl.jpg

always my favourite fixture of the year! LETS DO THIS

coach-fury.gif

Honestly I don't find Iggy Azealea attractive at all.

you're looking at her from the..ermm..wrong angle then :lol

yeah she's not my type, and that angle isn't my type either.

Cos you have too much work or cos you need to be there 5 days a week to offer a service?

What I mean is that I would rather work 2 hours more a day and then have a Friday off. Obviously it wouldn't work because people expect to be able to get in touch 5 day a week lalala cos that's the system.

But yeah, 4/3 would just be wonderful.

One or t'other.

I agree would maybe doable with longer days perhaps.

LvG named Januzaj as a striker in his presser today.

I feel like he's just gonna get minutes here there and everywhere. I dunno how I feel about that. It will be good for him to get game time and different roles will be good experience for him but at the same time I reckon it would be nice to just play in one position and grow that part of his game, ideally wing.

Anyhow - firmly believe young players are better off in a strong squad so long as they aren't completely starved of chances. Hopefully he will get a start soon.

But for Sunday I think we should keep the same starting line up.

I feel like he's just gonna get minutes here there and everywhere. I dunno how I feel about that. It will be good for him to get game time and different roles will be good experience for him but at the same time I reckon it would be nice to just play in one position and grow that part of his game, ideally wing.

Anyhow - firmly believe young players are better off in a strong squad so long as they aren't completely starved of chances. Hopefully he will get a start soon.

Didn't he say Januzaj will get more chances when we switch to a 4-3-3?

K1LLER7

Yeah. Only swap would be Falcao for RVP.

Tbf isn't the point under the Ajax system that young players learn a multitude of positions and become smarter for it?

Arnie

Had a chicken cottage and now I feel sick. Don't know why I did that. Was rank.

Going for a run first thing tomorrow. Christ.

I think Januzaj would really thrive behind the striker. Needs to learn how to find spaces a bit better, but his passing from that position is good. His first touch in that position is great as well as you can see in this video. Video is missing a couple of his passes, but the 1st half shows what I'm pointing out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tksCxCVCwLs

People need to be patient with him though. He'll have brilliant games and he'll have shit games as he's only 19. He had 2 or 3 bad decisions in the final third and is already being branded as selfish.

FootballFan

Lol, I've had stuff like that happening so fucking often in my last season as football player. Part of the reason I stopped playing ultimately. Had a bunch of dumb people in my team who couldn't resist a fight.

How can you resist a good fight? Get in there m8.

FootballFan

Huge glitch in the PES15 demo just now.

AI chipped the ball over my keeper and scored, I pressed start right after the ball crossed the goal line and went into replay.

When I continued the match, the game just kept going and I was dribbling the ball out of the back of the net.

Remained 0-0. I tried to share it, but :(

Fuck the PS4 sharing feature.

One of the main features about the PS4, and it's been broken for half the people since February.

Sony still haven't fixed it.

Slizz

Huge glitch in the PES15 demo just now.

AI chipped the ball over my keeper and scored, I pressed start right after the ball crossed the goal line and went into replay.

When I continued the match, the game just kept going and I was dribbling the ball out of the back of the net.

Remained 0-0. I tried to share it, but :(

Fuck the PS4 sharing feature.

One of the main features about the PS4, and it's been broken for half the people since February.

Sony still haven't fixed it.

You don't say?

WJD

You pay the same as a flat in E&C?

Fucking hell do you have a hot tub?

It's a mixture of A) me being a bit ripped off and B) my sister (her boyfriend technically) getting an amazingly good deal from a live-out landlord who hasn't raised her prices in about 10 years.

Batongen

Banned
It's a mixture of A) me being a bit ripped off and B) my sister (her boyfriend technically) getting an amazingly good deal from a live-out landlord who hasn't raised her prices in about 10 years.

That's unheard of, that landlord must be on crack.

Wilbur

Banned
That 29 year old I fucked a few months back owns thom Yorke's old sofa

She's from Oxford and she answered an ad in the newsagent once, went to go pick it up and it was thom Yorke's sister and he was there. Said it used to be his, went to her and now at this woman's

I said I'd text her and keep in touch

I just wanted the sofa

Will, please get it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom