• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good games in the hipster leagues tomorrow

Watford vs Cherries on the box should be decent. Leeds Hudders is usually a pretty spiky derby and we all hope Vetokele will bang em in against Evans and his Rotherham ogres. Fancy Wolves and Wednesday for home wins too

Yeovil Posh should be good, and Brizzle Fleetwood should be pretty high scoring, Bristol City are the form team with a terrifying strike force. Mighty Bradford go to Colchester.

But yeah probably a bit too hipster and alternative

Burnley vs Sunderland
Toon vs Hull
QPR vs Stoke

Cor blimey

/hipster out
Might wake up to catch the Watford game before Marseille play. We'll see

Name a film other than national treasure that does this genre better?
iOcg7Kpleh8cY.gif

Hixx

I actually do.

Massive cunt. I even laughed when his mum died, and laughed at his reaction hahahahaha

it's just a film

Calls TOP, TOP imaginary bloke a cunt.

Laughs at death of a mother.

Tells another mother to get a refund for their dead daughter.

We all know who the real cunt is here, Freewheelin, AND IT AIN'T TOM HANKS

:lol the first game was a close one tbf.

Just tried the Raid on Venus. I was on my own and had no idea what to do :(

Haha you need 6 people even for the very first part. There's capture zones that at least one person has to be standing in each of whilst fighting off Vex. I think that then opens the next section.

When I was in school my roommate was one of those people that would deconstruct the bible using The Da Vinci Code.

and he used to listen to Jack Johnson really loud

L1NETT

Name a film other than national treasure that does this genre better?

Eh? Adventury-kind of-religious thriller? Or complete turgid dross. I thought national treasure was some Uncharted like Nic Cage bilge.

If the former, I dunno...Indiana Jones?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Paul Bettany needs to be in more things

I base this off the Da Vinci Code and a Beautiful mind

Hixx

Dean is letting the "get a refund" fame go to his head imo, he's turning into a right big-time Charlie itt. Wiblur come home and get Lloyd to bully him pls.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Captain Phillips? Damn good. Well worth a watch.

Sweet ill check it out

Only bad thing about the Da Vinci code is the French girl whose English isnt good enough, she is clearly struggling, Hanks tries his best but he can only carry so much.

Mr Cola

Everyone saying Indiana Jones should only be talking about the Last Crusade, which was terrific.

But they were decades ago im talking about new films in the genre.

Dean is letting the "get a refund" fame go to his head imo, he's turning into a right big-time Charlie itt. Wiblur come home and get Lloyd to bully him pls.

u can shut up and all m8, was just a bit of banter innit, don't see why we have to get all argy-bargy over it

K1LLER7

Haha you need 6 people even for the very first part. There's capture zones that at least one person has to be standing in each of whilst fighting off Vex. I think that then opens the next section.
Oooh, so that's why nothing happened after I killed the enemies. Some player joined, died 2 or 3 times and then left lol.

If its in the evening, I don't think I'll be able to join you and Hitcher for that strike mission tommorow. Good luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom