• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

That 29 year old I fucked a few months back owns thom Yorke's old sofa

She's from Oxford and she answered an ad in the newsagent once, went to go pick it up and it was thom Yorke's sister and he was there. Said it used to be his, went to her and now at this woman's

I said I'd text her and keep in touch

I just wanted the sofa

Will, please get it for me

will retrieve for nudes of you in your medium rare state

Wilbur

Banned
I need to get back into a climate that isn't trying to turn me into a labia

Miss that cool September air

I miss my Netflix

I miss doctor who

I miss my bed

Oi, ASOIAF lads - finally reading GOT. About 300 pages in and really enjoying it. Tyrion is GOAT. I don't like this Sansa cunt, she's annoying as fuck.

Littlefinger is cool too. I like his name.

Arnie

Post a photo Nathan.

I've got a window open and a breeze rolling in. Feet up, joggers on, 330ml Peroni.

Have episode two of boardwalk season five to watch.

I wish I was back on holiday. Work crushes me. Life crushes me. Financial realities crush me. Women crush me.

I know I'm short but fucking hell I don't want to be crushed.

WJD

I miss my Netflix

I miss doctor who

I miss my bed

Oi, ASOIAF lads - finally reading GOT. About 300 pages in and really enjoying it. Tyrion is GOAT. I don't like this Sansa cunt, she's annoying as fuck.

ASOS is genuinely GOAT tier. Get to that shit quickly.

jts

...hate me...

I miss my Netflix

I miss doctor who

I miss my bed

Why don't you have Netflix if you have internets m43

Scum

I miss my Netflix

I miss doctor who

I miss my bed

Stop being a White Boy on holiday. Enjoy the fucking weather, you goon.

I would like to see you in a 40ºC with 80% humidity summer.
I'm buying an AC next week. BASED MONEY

You too.

Wilbur

Banned
Post a photo Nathan.

I've got a window open and a breeze rolling in. Feet up, joggers on, 330ml Peroni.

Have episode two of boardwalk season five to watch.

I wish I was back on holiday. Work crushes me. Life crushes me. Financial realities crush me. Women crush me.

I know I'm short but fucking hell I don't want to be crushed.

Trying to upload a photo but hotel wifi is slower than Gareth Barry. One of the whatsapp lads can help me out if I don't get it sorted in a mo.

Must be devastating going from a holiday straight back into a full working week. Can't imagine how good peronis must taste on a Friday night.

Gotta buy it soon, and get started on the telly show

I'm going to a club called CUNT tonight.

Will report back tomorrow.

One of the clubs in Brighton ran a night called CUNT. Small world. Small cunt.

Why don't you have Netflix if you have internets m43

aforementioned Turkish Internet m8. Apparently netflix hasn't come to this part of the world

But wasps the size of fucking onions have

Tell me

What kind of world is that

Wilbur

Banned
Darko Milanic set to become next Leeds manager

Cancelled his contract at Sturm Graz

Who the fuck are they

and who the fuck is that

I'll give him 5 weeks

aren't doing well recently old ASOS. Used to order loads of stuff from there, order nowt any more

?

Who are sturm Graz lol

Dat Arnold Schwarzenegger stadium

Such a hipster

I don't know why I'm so keen to see your sunburn but I am.

idk

Bx7WGpiIAAAWJWA.jpg

L1NETT

If you go to Valley Parade on a saturday and what you conclude is that the 14,000 fat yorkshire blokes are...........hipsters

for most of them it's more like need-a-hip-replacement-sters

Edit: Jesus fuck Wilbz

Looked similar to when I went kayaking in Naples with nowt protection

has it started peeling?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Darko Milanic set to become next Leeds manager

Cancelled his contract at Sturm Graz

Who the fuck are they?
I've seen them play European football in recent years on tv, in HD too. If I want to see your club play I'd have to look for a shitty flash stream.

Nevermind ASOS being the best book in the series, it's one of the best fictional books I've read in my entire life.

Wilbur

Banned
If you go to Valley Parade on a saturday and what you conclude is that the 14,000 fat yorkshire blokes are...........hipsters

for most of them it's more like need-a-hip-replacement-sters

Edit: Jesus fuck Wilbz

Looked similar to when I went kayaking in Naples with nowt protection

has it started peeling?

Not yet. Went to the water park today with my shirt on only to be told I couldn't wear it. Bought factor 50 and sprayed it fucking everywhere.

Hurts when I move in bed, hurts when I raise my arm, hurts when I stand or sit up straight. lord just take me pls

Arnie

jesus man alive christ on a unicycle

You do look red.

Sunburn is the worst. Mostly because it hurts to sleep. Sleep is the one time of the day where you shouldn't feel pain. It's a moment of zen.

Not yet. Went to the water park today with my shirt on only to be told I couldn't wear it. Bought factor 50 and sprayed it fucking everywhere.

Hurts when I move in bed, hurts when I raise my arm, hurts when I stand or sit up straight. lord just take me pls

That moment when you first step in the shower...

Wilbur

Banned
That moment when you first step in the shower...

Haven't been able to go hotter than cool, anything higher and it feels like death

The fucking waiter tonight kept slapping my shoulders every time he came over, it's like the fucking cunt knew

I said the food was delicious you fucking toad what more do you want

Whenever I've been badly sunburnt I kind of enjoyed it, feels kind of nice.
Xlz1iA4.png

bae

Elchele

Juve and Inter want Guadino. Bayern hasn't been able to reach an agreement for a pro contract with Guadino's agent (his dad).

pls stop.

Haven't been able to go hotter than cool, anything higher and it feels like death

The fucking waiter tonight kept slapping my shoulders every time he came over, it's like the fucking cunt knew

I said the food was delicious you fucking toad what more do you want

:lol

I swear that's like a Turkish waiter tradition. The "Slap the burnt guy as many times as possible before he files a complaint" game.

El Topo

Juve and Inter want Guadino. Bayern hasn't been able to reach an agreement for a pro contract with Guadino's agent (his dad).

pls stop.

I think I read that the club simply hasn't approached them yet and that according to his father it's more important right now that he can train with the pros and develop (and that the rest would follow).

Pretty sure he will stay at Bayern, at least for a while. In other news, there've been rumors Van Buyten might come out of retirement for Bayern.

Gambit

randomly watching Austin Powers 2. I haven't seen it in years, so I am actually enjoying it quite a bit and am laughing at all the silly jokes.

"a death star"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom