• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I completely imagined that Wickham post, just a couple of posts about him being shifted back to left wing to accomodate Fletcher, and one about him refusing to sign a new contract and possibly being sold over the summer :p

Arnie

On the Citizens Advice Bureau website it says

"Your landlord has a right to reasonable access to carry out repairs. What ‘reasonable access’ means depends on why your landlord needs to get access. For example, in an emergency, your landlord is entitled to immediate access to carry out any necessary work.

Your landlord also has a right to enter the property to inspect the state of repair or to empty a fuel slot meter, but they should always ask for your permission and should give you at least 24 hours notice.

If you are staying in lodgings where it is agreed that your landlord provides a room-cleaning service or where you share a room with other lodgers, your landlord can enter without permission.

Your landlord does not have a right to enter in any other circumstances unless they have a court order.

If you are having problems with your landlord who is entering the accommodation without the tenant’s permission, you should consult an experienced adviser, for example, at a Citizens Advice Bureau. To search for details of your nearest CAB, including those that can give advice by email, click on nearest CAB."

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/engla...ing_a_home_e/common_problems_with_renting.htm
Cheers mate. By the sounds of it he's bang out of order.

When my housemate gets back I'm going to formulate an email.

Crucially as well, the landlord has provided a group of non-English speaking lads a set of keys to my flat. I can't even consult them about what the fuck's going on.

WJD

Moved into my temp accommodation.

It smells like an old peoples home.

Gonna stock up on air fresheners at tesco later.

Hixx

Charlie Adam is so shit
KuGsj.gif

Hixx

‏@SunderlandAFC 52s
#SAFC team: Mannone, Vergini, van Aanholt, Brown, O'Shea (c), Cattermole, Larsson, Rodwell, Johnson, Giaccherini, Wickham.

‏@SunderlandAFC 38s
#SAFC subs: Jones, Bridcutt, Gomez, Altidore, Graham, Buckley, Pantilimon.

I want to die. No Alvarez or Fletcher in squad, wtf... or Coates. So we have no cover at centre back. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom