• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
LOL

BwydQm0IEAAmFya.jpg

iVz7q7TKaZHp.gif

Blablurn

sent out an email with a job application.

once i sent it, i realize there is a spelling mistake in the first sentence (of the email)

im so useless

Turok_TTZ

Some madrid guys still sore over not signing falcao.
Well, Flo confirmed recently why we didn't sign him: Carlo Ancelotti.

I will not question Carlo, he proved me wrong last year. I applaud Carlo for convincing the top brass on Benz. Carlo understands Benz's world class quality. Now, if only we can get the midfield to click and actually pass to Benz to prove his haters wrong... 4-5 shots in 6 games is unacceptable and that is not Benz's fault.

Reus? Would love him to replace CR7 if need be though we have Jese already.

Turok_TTZ

WTF That pos is higher rated than Benz? Even though he hasn't even scored past even 15+ goals in all competitions in a season ever? Even though Benz has been 20+ goals consistently for 4 years, one of those years being 30+ goals?

FUCK OFF EA SPORTS AND FIFA, IGNORANT CUNTS! I'LL JUST BUY FOOTBALL MANAGER THIS YEAR. YOU SHITS
Next thing I know, James is higher rated than Kroos. bloody madness!

Turok_TTZ

how the hell does fat rooney get higher rated than benz? fat bloke scored 19, benz scored 24 and assisted 14 last year. sod off EA Sports.

Zabojnik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDURy_BxwE

Well we aren't related unlike the song...

Parents first talk, clear up family/background, etc. We see each other's data and pictures and decide whether we are interested or not. Then we meet or communicate.

This case have been exchanging emails for around a month. Meeting tomorrow.

That sounds ... kinda nice, actually. How many girls have you 'discarded' or have been discarded by so far?

Fergie

Banned
Cheers m8s.

Think I'll go for it when i'm next there. Deals only available till 9 september.

Depending on what it is, think I'll sell the 2nd game and buy TLOU (Phat ps3 didn't let me play it fully ;_; )

YES Fergie!

It's been too long since our last 'clubs' games.
Way too long. My finishing is clinical now m8.
Probably even better chips than you m8.

Hixx

I think my FUT team has a midfield of Gerrard, Fellaini and Oscar.

Zabaleta and Baines as full backs.

Pace is not needed. Git gud. legit.

L1NETT

llsop (GK), Clarke, Willis, Webster, Johnson (C), Haynes, Thomas, Fleck, O'Brien, Tudgay, Nouble.

Bywater, Martin, Egan, Hause, Hessenthaker, McDonald (C), McGlashan, Morris, Davies, Dack, Dickenson

Should be good, back at the Ricoh. Some decent players on show.

Wilbur

Banned
how the hell does fat rooney get higher rated than benz? fat bloke scored 19, benz scored 24 and assisted 14 last year. sod off EA Sports.

So Benzema directly contributed to 38 goals

Rooney scored 19 and assisted 22. That's 41 goals

Rooney > Benzema

I know but still.
And james is rated ahead of Kroos....

EA sports you fucking, ignorant shits. I can't.

There's no but still. It's stupid fucking overall ratings and yes fifa is shit at that, if you want something with half decent research it's not the game. The general rating generally don't even matter that much, it's all about individual stats not the overall.

Turok_TTZ

There's no but still. It's stupid fucking overall ratings and yes fifa is shit at that, if you want something with half decent research it's not the game. The general rating generally don't even matter that much, it's all about individual stats not the overall.

It's just that idiot madrid men will use these ratings for their arguments against the benz.
You will be surprised at how much idiots rely on fifa to rate players.

It's just that idiot madrid men will use these ratings for their arguments against the benz.

I must say I am surprised anyone would do that. Just looking at him play should be arguments enough.

please sell me on Benz, please

how many goals in the past 5 months and how many assists? not with the "contribute" bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom