• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This years is all about "Emotional Intelligence" lol.

They'll tweak a few things, but still fail to fix up corners and specifically defending from corners.

Clubs was the best thing about FIFA.

They say they have changed the goalkeepers too. From looking at beta footage they just seemed to have broken them though haha. According to them the beta is really old footage and the keepers are fine so fingers crossed.

fifa-15-player-ratings-32-james.jpg

OMG HAHA 86

I'm still 50-50 on Hames. Was really great during the World Cup but let's see how he fairs in La Liga.

If Di Maria is not at least 90 I'll lose my shit.

Scum

Just buy the PC version for cheap off the Mexican Origin store and then join our pro club. You'll be addicted by the end of the week.

Hmmm. Will look into it.

This years is all about "Emotional Intelligence" lol.

They'll tweak a few things, but still fail to fix up corners and specifically defending from corners.

Clubs was the best thing about FIFA.

Ah. More hyperbole from EA. looool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fifa 15 will be the first game that allows the user to feel true emotion from playing, I expect to break down when we win a game in the 90th minute, collapsing in a puddle of my own tears, the mumble will be filled with wails and sobs.

I doubt well be able to play more than once a day.

inky

Keepers have always been awful. They just seem to only have 2 states: under the bar, and rushing out. And rushing out only works to bait chip shots.

If the ball is going out the line, for example, and there is no one around, keepers will do jack shit to get to it, even if it's still inside the area. Basically, any other situation that would require keepers to behave like regular players is broken. No matter how hard you sink your finger into the Y button they will be locked to this state of not knowing what to do, so they just dance back and forth on the spot, with some invisible force pulling them back towards the goal while you try for them to go get the ball somewhere else. Positioning could be better, fighting in the air in corners and set pieces is hit and miss, and for shot-stopping they are fine.

FIFA is boring. It's just end to end. No build up or nothing.

Yup. Through lobs is all anyone needs most times. My brother does this thing that when the half starts and he is in possession, he just sends a long pass from the middle of the pitch and it always gets to the forward. Unless I switch to a specific CB in time and track him back, it's a sure goal. It pisses me off to no end. He's such a cheat :mad:

darknil

Arse-GAF what is this nonsense that Yepes (colombian captain during the WC) (free agent) is being linked to Arsenal?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bah

Word is the great Colombian Falcon wont start against Brazil

Holy shit already a new OT lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lsa-blasts-president-over-transfers/15083657/

"The outcome of the transfer market is negative. The president made promises that he knew he couldn't keep," Bielsa said. "None of the players joined with my approval. I proposed 12 (players) and none of them came. We wanted Stambouli or (central defender Toby) Alderweireld."
Bielsa said. "The president also promised me we wouldn't sign foreign players, because Marseille doesn't have enough of a structure in place to judge the qualities of someone who isn't playing in France."

Bielsa added that "the way the club is run disappoints me," and tensions are likely to be high when training resumes following the international break.

FUCKING HELL

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lsa-blasts-president-over-transfers/15083657/

"The outcome of the transfer market is negative. The president made promises that he knew he couldn't keep," Bielsa said. "None of the players joined with my approval. I proposed 12 (players) and none of them came. We wanted Stambouli or (central defender Toby) Alderweireld."
Bielsa said. "The president also promised me we wouldn't sign foreign players, because Marseille doesn't have enough of a structure in place to judge the qualities of someone who isn't playing in France."

Bielsa added that "the way the club is run disappoints me," and tensions are likely to be high when training resumes following the international break.

FUCKING HELL
LOL Bielsa gives no fuck

Blablurn

2.bild.jpg

he gifted some new nike shoes on his fb page. one user wrote: because you dont need them anymore, innit?

:lol

Bayern took his number twice! First for Reina and then for Sinan Kurt

:lol

Forgotton.

3Sixty

FUCKING HELL

Alderweireld joined a superior club.

L1NETT

Reminder that Cov are back at the Ricoh today, tis on Sky (quarter to 8 kick off I assume)

Playing Gillingham, should be a crackin atmosphere.

2-1. Johnson, McQuoid/ McDonald

more likely 60 minutes of Remy and 30 minutes of Didier.

Everyone got ants in their pants over that "injury" before the Everton game and then he scored two goals and was glorious*

Im sure he'll be fine, if not step up Loic the Spain Slayer

*Didnt watch the match so I don't know if he was glorious but two goals from a Chelsea striker = glorious.

Tc91

:lol Vidal.

Arturo Vidal @kingarturo23 · 40m
Mi rodilla está perfecta. Por favor dejen de inventar. Informen bien. Vamos Chile!

"My knee is perfect, please stop inventing stories"

Funny that, as soon as something comes out about a injury he instantly denies it but all those United rumours?

See you next year Arturo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom