• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
lol.

ShorttermLameGilamonster.gif

:lol Vidal.

"My knee is perfect, please stop inventing stories"

Funny that, as soon as something comes out about a injury he instantly denies it but all those United rumours?

See you next year Arturo.

Clearly it's to make sure we are still interested.

Zabojnik

:lol Vidal.

"My knee is perfect, please stop inventing stories"

Funny that, as soon as something comes out about a injury he instantly denies it but all those United rumours?

See you next year Arturo.

Looool. Seriously though, what's up with this shit? Is it Woodward playing the long con? It's gotta be.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Heading to Zedd's concert in Dubai right now

Who the fuck is Zedd :lol
Looool. Seriously though, what's up with this shit? Is it Woodward playing the long con? It's gotta be.
No one listens to us Zabo

They should worry more about Falcao's ACL and birth certificate

Lets all sing together
Play up, Sky Blues
While we sing together
We will never lose
Tottenham or Chelsea
United or anyone
They shan't defeat us
We'll fight 'til the game is won!
City! City! City!

K1LLER7

Seen an offer in GAME:

White PS4,
Destiny,
1 more game (option out of 3: didn't check which games)
PS plus 12 months.

£399.

Yes or No?

Westlo

Holy shit already a new OT lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lsa-blasts-president-over-transfers/15083657/

"The outcome of the transfer market is negative. The president made promises that he knew he couldn't keep," Bielsa said. "None of the players joined with my approval. I proposed 12 (players) and none of them came. We wanted Stambouli or (central defender Toby) Alderweireld."
Bielsa said. "The president also promised me we wouldn't sign foreign players, because Marseille doesn't have enough of a structure in place to judge the qualities of someone who isn't playing in France."

Bielsa added that "the way the club is run disappoints me," and tensions are likely to be high when training resumes following the international break.

FUCKING HELL

Don't he know that Doria is a FM legend.

Heading to Zedd's concert in Dubai right now

Who the fuck is Zedd :lol

No one listens to us Zabo

They should worry more about Falcao's ACL and birth certificate

Wtf Yurt Zedd's pretty awesome

I saw him a couple of months ago

Although I'd had quite a lot of molly so that may have clouded my judgement haha

I want to sleep

I have been feeling like crap for 3 days now. Uneasiness, nausea, burps.

And tomorrow I have to meet a new girl for arrange marriage! yay me

darknil

Holy shit already a new OT lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lsa-blasts-president-over-transfers/15083657/

"The outcome of the transfer market is negative. The president made promises that he knew he couldn't keep," Bielsa said. "None of the players joined with my approval. I proposed 12 (players) and none of them came. We wanted Stambouli or (central defender Toby) Alderweireld."
Bielsa said. "The president also promised me we wouldn't sign foreign players, because Marseille doesn't have enough of a structure in place to judge the qualities of someone who isn't playing in France."

Bielsa added that "the way the club is run disappoints me," and tensions are likely to be high when training resumes following the international break.

FUCKING HELL

This was the pic, you can see the PR girl already knowing the hell that is coming.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zedd was electro-house. Dunno what he does now, probably be dubstep
e5YuU.gif
Dubstep? KILL ME
Wouldn''t countries in that part of the world frown upon raves?
Dubai is basically a mini Las Vegas
Wtf Yurt Zedd's pretty awesome

I saw him a couple of months ago

Although I'd had quite a lot of molly so that may have clouded my judgement haha

Yeah? Hope you're right

We're over an hour late :lol still stuck in traffic

Seen an offer in GAME:

White PS4,
Destiny,
PS plus 12 months.

£399.

Yes or No?

Well, you probably won't get a deal much better than that this year so i'd take it if you want a PS4 with Destiny

From what I can see on the website COD Ghosts is one game and LEGO Movie is another, I quite enjoyed COD single player, or you could sell it.

Silver lining to Studge's injury (pls just be a minor strain) is Sterling almost certainly in the hole

Unfortunately he'll be behind that lumbering oaf, but still

WJD

Seen an offer in GAME:

White PS4,
Destiny,
PS plus 12 months.

£399.

Yes or No?

y

Silver lining to Studge's injury (pls just be a minor strain) is Sterling almost certainly in the hole

Unfortunately he'll be behind that lumbering oaf, but still

Or it'll be a straight swap with dat former guy

Would prefer Sterling at the tip of a diamond behind Rooney and Welbeck though.

Is it just me who doesn't know who Yurt is talking about when he refers to himself as "we". "We" this, "we" that, "we [something about Ibiza]", "we [something about the cinema]". Who is "we" m8?

Daniel Sturridge ‏@D_Sturridge 54s
Heartbroken soul right now believe me. Hopefully be back soon fighting fit for LFC. Nothing worse than being injured. My heads gone... 😪

Doesn't sound too good....

Yen

Daniel Sturridge ‏@D_Sturridge 54s
Heartbroken soul right now believe me. Hopefully be back soon fighting fit for LFC. Nothing worse than being injured. My heads gone... 😪

Doesn't sound too good....

Oh for fucks sake. Brendan needs to publicly have words about England duty. Sturridge is getting more injuries there than he is with Liverpool.

Walshy

Oh for fucks sake. Brendan needs to publicly have words about England duty. Sturridge is getting more injuries there than he is with Liverpool.
I think the majority of his injuries of late have came from that myopic owlface cunt.

Some are saying four to five weeks. Good thing we've kept Borini..

King_Moc

Banned

I'm sure this is his third injury sustained while with England since he's been at Liverpool. What the hell are they doing with him?

K1LLER7

TIME FOR ROOOOOONEY TO SHINE

No halo, no sale

Seems like a good offer

That effectively gets you the console for under £300. Do it.

Well, you probably won't get a deal much better than that this year so i'd take it if you want a PS4 with Destiny

From what I can see on the website COD Ghosts is one game and LEGO Movie is another, I quite enjoyed COD single player, or you could sell it.

y

Or it'll be a straight swap with dat former guy

Would prefer Sterling at the tip of a diamond behind Rooney and Welbeck though.
Cheers m8s.

Think I'll go for it when i'm next there. Deals only available till 9 september.

Depending on what it is, think I'll sell the 2nd game and buy TLOU (Phat ps3 didn't let me play it fully ;_; )

Yes. And get FIFA 15. ;)

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2778948/

Interesting.
YES Fergie!

It's been too long since our last 'clubs' games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom