• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Normal, Banter FC

Seriously, how do you guys play? I've never tried that mode because I can't find the people, that's why I stick on seasons.
I've only tried it on FIFA 13 and there was only 4/5 of us playing it. We just played any positions but with more we'll have to sort the positions out. Thankfully, you can change your pro's playing position (GK/CB/CM/ST) at any time from what I remember.

Every day you become more inferior :p

Good luck at your interview tomorrow :)
If only I got paid to play games lol

Kikarian

So with this american store malarky, do we just make a US PS4 account and a US amazon account, then buy this. Redeem in the US PSN Store and buy the game if you can't directly buy the digital code from Amazon already?

GorillaJu

Destiny is interesting. It's not quite what I expected, but the combat is fun. Need to give it some more time I'm sure. I'm confused about how pub pop-ins work

Does FIFA differentiate between low and high crossing in the stats?

Sterling has a good low ball across the box, but his crossing at pace, and above head height isn't very good imo

I always prefer getting physical copies of any games I want, but I don't pay more than £45 for any title.

I don't like to pay more than £40, theres usually some vouchers or discounts around or mis-prices

I did extra well this year from Tesco vouchers and my brothers discount for working there, I got on during double discount week so managed to snag every game for like £35~

Fintan

So with this american store malarky, do we just make a US PS4 account and a US amazon account, then buy this. Redeem in the US PSN Store and buy the game if you can't directly buy the digital code from Amazon already?
That's what I just did and it seems to have worked, although I can't download it until closer to release date. Saved me about 25 euro.

Might as well ask here, would anyone buy Diablo 3 PS4 for £25 with postage (UK only), like new condition?

I really liked it but don't have the inclination to do any post-game stuff or more playthroughs

I don't like to pay more than £40, theres usually some vouchers or discounts around or mis-prices

I did extra well this year from Tesco vouchers and my brothers discount for working there, I got on during double discount week so managed to snag every game for like £35~

Your brother's a cunt ¬¬

My store's fucked, there's a big Tesco opning 5 minutes away, and we're already struggling from what I've heard (and seen)

Clegg

I just can't find any interest for first person shooters. Next game I buy will be Shadow of Mordor. That'll tide me over until Ass Creed: Unity is released.

Barzul

BxGjChGIgAA-Qzg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom