• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Razor554

Arsenal

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
and Arsenal lol. Rip Arsenal, Rip Liverpool, rip EPL.

At least Liverpool has the Real Madrid excuse, but what does Arsenal have as an excuse aside from...nothing? Even Brendan's reserves would beat Anderlecht :/ Tbf Anderlecht did beat the mighty Kortrijk side...weeks ago.

Vidal never misses a pen. He missed in CL. Of course. OF COURSE.

Now watch us get fucked by the goal difference.

We need not to fuck up against Malmo and Atletico to beat Olympiacos. But, yes, a goal would've been fucking nice and I knew he was going to miss it too. Should've let Tevez or Pirlo take it.

I'll be honest our B team showed our A team the fuck the up. Lucas was showing gerrard how the fuck you play cdm. Sterling and Gerrard added nothing when they came on. I was eager to judge that team but it showed real grit, Rodgers will of course ignore it all and put the lame show ponies back in for Saturday

LTWheels

Mig
Spanish RB - Skrtel - Kolo - Spanish LB
Can - Henderson
Coutinho - Sterling - Lallana
Borini

Let's go Sunday.

Or play Hendo I one of the 3 and Lucas along side Can.

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, some of those Gala fans really are neanderthals. Every away game its been like this, they are throwing shit onto the pitch, on the opposing fans, and just destroying their section. I really hope Fifa does something about this. No away tickets for Gala during their next CL campaign, and possibly a few empty stadium home games.

Splatt

Mig
Spanish RB - Skrtel - Kolo - Spanish LB
Can - Henderson
Coutinho - Sterling - Lallana
Borini

Let's go Sunday.

I'd put Balo instead of Lallana.

The one man attack clearly hasn't been working so far and Borini and Balo had good chemistry in the capital cup game.

Draconian

I'll always remember where I was the day Arsenal was up 3-0 against Anderlecht and only managed a draw.

What a time to be alive

Pennywise

Damn, some of those Gala fans really are neanderthals. Every away game its been like this, they are throwing shit onto the pitch, on the opposing fans, and just destroying their section. I really hope Fifa does something about this. No away tickets for Gala during their next CL campaign, and possibly a few empty stadium home games.

Yeah.
What a shame, when they played at home and had some pyro on, it was at least partly on a safe spot without anyone around.

Zabojnik

They should ban them from all international competitions and force them to play in the snow all year long.

Top Bottom