• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Are you high

Yeah I´m on Koke.

TrrVU1K.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Liverpool worked hard tonight, the reserve players did well. They never came close to scoring a goal but there were very few defensive mistakes.

Real were very disappointing, Ronaldo was thinking too much about Raul's record.

Cider X

Let's pretend this happens: Liverpool go out of the group stage and finishes around 8th in the league... Will Rodgers be fired?

Nobody like actually wants to join Bayern and play in a league where they walk to a title win

in the last four years bayern has won two titles and dortmund has won two titles. three years ago bayern couldnt do anything against dortmund and they got their ass handed all the time... at the moment bayern looks invincible but that can change fast.

remember how frustrated the bayerns were when they lost finale dahoam against chelsea? yeah...

Cider X

Rodgers to Danish television: "we deserved something from the game...we were unfortunate not to get a result. Players were outstanding."

He's fucking delusional.

Pennywise

No, the tug of war between United and City begins

I hope at least...one can dream

You can't.

Not even closely.

EPL is a joke currently, while I won't argue that it's entertaining every once in a while (thanks to that shitty defenders), there is no way that Reus ends up in the Premier League.

ManU isn't in the CL, City is a running joke in europe and we both have seen Arsenal.
The only team that's even remotely interesting and competetive in Europe is Chelsea and they already got Hazard.

Besides, Reus isn't someone who is only out for money, otherwise he would have never joined Dortmund and would have choosen Bayern back in the day.
He has a strong bound to his hometown called Dortmund and the only teams that might have a chance to get him are :
Dortmund
Bayern
Barca
Madrid

Barca can't buy players and they already got a pretty good offensive and need some proper defenders first.
Madrid isn't really a choice either with both Ronaldo and Bale.

So that leaves Dortmund and Bayern, he is seriously pissed at all the shit the Bayern joke manager Rumenigge brings up, but obviously he would have a good chance to play at Bayern.
As I already said money isn't the biggest topic and he got a strong bond with the Dortmund, if they fail to qualify for the CL, it will be really hard to hold him.
If they qualify though, there is a pretty good chance that he stays, as he already denied Bayern twice !

You can't.

Not even closely.

EPL is a joke currently, while I won't argue that it's entertaining every once in a while (thanks to that shitty defenders), there is no way that Reus ends up in the Premier League.

ManU isn't in the CL, City is a running joke in europe and we both have seen Arsenal.
The only team that's even remotely interesting and competetive in Europe is Chelsea and they already got Hazard.

Besides, Reus isn't someone who is only out for money, otherwise he would have never joined Dortmund and would have choosen Bayern back in the day.
He has a strong bound to his hometown called Dortmund and the only teams that might have a chance to get him are :
Dortmund
Bayern
Barca
Madrid

Barca can't buy players and they already got a pretty good offensive and need some proper defenders first.
Madrid isn't really a choice either with both Ronaldo and Bale.

So that leaves Dortmund and Bayern, he is seriously pissed at all the shit the Bayern joke manager Rumenigge brings up, but obviously he would have a good chance to play at Bayern.
As I already said money isn't the biggest topic and he got a strong bond with the Dortmund, if they fail to qualify for the CL, it will be really hard to hold him.
If they qualify though, there is a pretty good chance that he stays, as he already denied Bayern twice !

It just means nobody has offered him enough money yet to tempt him away

Everybody has a price

Rodgers is just the ultimate troll. Dude is certifiably nuts.

If Liverpool did send up sacking him sometime soon; who would be the replacement? Think someone like Bielsa would be nice but I got him pegged to be Arsene's successor.

Rodgers to Danish television: "we deserved something from the game...we were unfortunate not to get a result. Players were outstanding."

He's fucking delusional.

They deserved losing by more than one goal

Rodgers is just the ultimate troll. Dude is certifiably nuts.

If Liverpool did send up sacking him sometime soon; who would be the replacement?

Klopp I think.

Pennywise

It just means nobody has offered him enough money yet to tempt him away

Everybody has a price

He already will be the biggest earner in Dortmund if he decides to extend his contract.
Would be one of the top earners in Bayern as well.

So even if City offers 2-3 million more, he won't care.

Top Bottom