• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Wilbur

Banned
just got in

Find us a pub near Waterloo and we're sorted.

ave you fuckers paid yet or are you just gonna douse me in coppers as Willian rounds Mignolet for his hatrick?

I'll buy you three beers and a packet of johnnies and then we're even

The Ajax - Barca game is the one to avoid for me. Basically a Messi circle while Ajax struggle to keep up.

Bayern - Roma might be interesting if Roma hold on for a bit (like Liverpool did yesterday)

CSKA - Man City will be the game I'll have on TV by default. High stakes and all.

Im a bit surprised at the line-up. Azpili should be getting some game time after his suspension, perhaps Ramires could have started? Although Ramires I guess depends on how fit he is

dc89

Fucked over by a UEFA official again.

Can someone provide evidence to suggest UEFA haven't got something against us. I've got plenty to suggest otherwise.

Lightning

Banned
Moyes AND Alan Shearer are my pundits AHAHAHAH...;_;

Costa's faces fucking get me ALL THE TIME

Pulling a Juve is surely a bad thing?

Why are you always so full of hate, bb? It's not healthy.
We just gave away a 3 goal lead in the last 30 minutes. Leave me alone.

:p

Elchele

Guardiola always gives the wrong formation on purpose in the CL (this season). Do you guys think that should be penalized?

Meier

Fuck me, I haven't even turned the game on yet.

WaterloggedDeliciousEkaltadeta.gif

hahaha City really are bad aren't they? All that talk about being a big club in Europe.

That Cavani goal made me more sad if anything. Why Wenger, why didn't you throw everything you had on him

dc89

CSKA fans have got in the stadium. UEFA will do nothing as they are playing City. If it was their love Bayern well...

Meier

Buy one get one free

And they still haven't sold out

Hahahahahaha

It was announced as sold out on City Today, so all the tickets were claimed at least (and they should be of course).

First time Yaya has made one in ages after hitting like 4 out of 5.

Top Bottom