• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Marc

I'm done guys. I don't know if I can carry on.

If you're in the stadium I think I can hear your footsteps, although some bloke is breathing heavily so hard to make out....

Why are the fans so against the CL? Genuinely baffled.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
New CL rule addendum:

Every time City qualifies for the CL, their spot is instead given to the 5th best team in the EPL.

FootballFan

City Hahahaha

Pellegrini giving it the big one about still being able to win it

Fuck off you desiccated corpse

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

Fergie

Banned
@InfostradaLive: Seydou Doumbia: 10 total CL goals and the last 5 against: Man City, Man City, Man City, Man City, Man City.

njm12V5.jpg

wedward

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

loooooooooooooooooooooool

I have missed you.

Marc

Priced out, m69

Working class club

London clubs have it a lot worse though and aren't as bad. Hell, the cost to get to a stadium in London is bad enough on its own.

Although to be fair, no English clubs are impressing Europe with their support.

operon

City with another amazing display in Europe. Surely they know even if ye are seeded top you still meet and have to beat teams like cska.

Portugeezer

Wow.

Porto's penalties are still as shit as ever... should be 3 - 0 by now...

I can't even get happy when we get a penalty, it seems we miss most of them, especially Jackson, just let someone else take it for fucks sake his penalties are cursed.

Top Bottom