• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FootballFan

B1tFbJQCYAA5UUo.jpg:large

That is a great picture. You got it really fast too.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucked over by a UEFA official again.

Can someone provide evidence to suggest UEFA haven't got something against us. I've got plenty to suggest otherwise.

i

CSKA fans have got in the stadium. UEFA will do nothing as they are playing City. If it was their love Bayern well...

cant

Because they think they can bully us by taking money off us.
We're fucking oppressed.

breathe

Firemind

I can't stand barca's incessant whining to the ref even though they're lucky the ref didn't call a pen for alba's handball.

Linius

This ref is a fucking joke. He even looked at Anwar lying on the ground with a head injury. Still let Barca play on and we ultimately concede from that. Ugh.

We don't give up.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We better fcuking beat palace, this season is starting to turn shit again

Linius

I can't stand barca's incessant whining to the ref even though they're lucky the ref didn't call a pen for alba's handball.

There was a handball? No one in the stadium noticed. Oh well, we only get penals called against us anyways.

Also, Barca players are really annoying tonight.

Blablurn

You can clearly see we are missing Robben's speed, but I am satisfied still.

Imagine if both Ribery and Robben would have stayed injury free for most of the time. It feels like we could have achieved even more. Everytime I'm like "Fuck, Yes, Ribery and Robben are healthy and able to play together!!!" something happens. It's so freaking annoying.

On the other hand it doesn't matter since we still managed to win a shitton. Maybe it was good not to depend too much on them.

Remember in 2008 when we were basically dead everytime Ribery was injured? Looking bad it made sense though. Altintop was his replacement lol.

Manager

HE'S GONE TO 4-5-1 AGAIN. I can't believe it. Must be 5th or 6th time while losing a match but he NEVER LEARNS. Stubborn bastard.

Barca has been the better side but Ajax hasn't played bad. Yes that goal came from a ridiculous mistake on their part aside from that they are holding up well. How's the Bayern - Roma game?

Gambit

Imagine if both Ribery and Robben would have stayed injury free for most of the time. It feels like we could have achieved even more. Everytime I'm like "Fuck, Yes, Ribery and Robben are healthy and able to play together!!!" something happens. It's so freaking annoying.

On the other hand it doesn't matter since we still managed to win a shitton. Maybe it was good not to depend too much on them.

Remember in 2008 when we were basically dead everytime Ribery was injured? Looking bad it made sense though. Altintop was his replacement lol.

Yea, it's infuriating. I still get excited when both manage to play for once. Man, what could have been... But maybe as a team they'd be worse, because those two would have bailed them out too easily most of the time.

El Topo

Arsenal joke on German television. You know you've fucked up when they make a "He's been around so long, he won a title with Arsenal" joke.

Top Bottom