• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Marc

Costacunto

He is brilliant. :D

So I said a few times last season and in the summer that this Henderson/Gerrard combo was too dumb to do any real harm against quality. Sturridge and Suarez hid this last season but being laid bare this season. Others starting to agree or still on my own with that?

Coutinho did a few good things through the middle but otherwise Liverpool look so weak in midfield.

GorillaJu

Well I actually enjoyed watching this game, it was nice to see us look like we're really up for it.

Chelsea are too fucking good. Absolute cunts, through and through, but very very good.

PowderedToast

chelsea have barely shifted out of 1st gear since the 2nd half, just like real madrid

if we equalised do you think chelsea would just lie down?

we are toothless up front and confused at the back, and the rot starts from the midfield

Manager

ildI8iFQJM9Be.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When Hazard learns to shoot he will be great

Gerrard A getting picked and B not get subbed again is killing me... he added nothing to that game. Rodgers needs to grow a set and drop him for real

Top Bottom