• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Hixx

Just seen both Stoke goals. I don't understand where Spurs even were? There's just so much empty space everywhere.

Oh man, really hope we don't lose our top position in the table to day..
JpWFOMa.jpg

Hixx

They don't care. They want to be at home on Call of Duty innit. Cunts.

My problem with Spurs is that I don't know who your first XI are. I imagine I could name my expected team for every club in the league (bar the 3 promoted teams), but with Spurs I could say Lloris and Rose. I genuinely do not know who you play in midfield or in defence apart from Kaboul.

That's crazy for a team who contend in the top six.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Someone screenshot what Suen is saying on whatsapp please :lol

L

L

I

O

N

Lichtsteiner is ripping them apart

Scum

Such a shame to see MoPo let down by a bunch of useless cunts who obviously don't want to be playing today.

My problem with Spurs is that I don't know who your first XI are. I imagine I could name my expected team for every club in the league (bar the 3 promoted teams), but with Spurs I could say Lloris and Rose. I genuinely do not know who you play in midfield or in defence apart from Kaboul.

That's crazy for a team who contend in the top six.

Spot on. I'll take the EL sqaud as the first XI. No worries. At this rate, we'll be in contention for the bottom six.

Hixx

Oh man I hope that Coleman/Wickham thing is on MotD or someone got a vine of it.

His squeal then Wickham screaming at him to "FUCK OFF" was hilarious

Top Bottom