• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

El Topo

Its what made Halo different, that said we get to play it in just over a month and they will be showing proper gameplay of the Halo 5 beta tomorrow.

Im not a big player of Halo multiplayer, I like the campaigns mostly and I can see why people are annoyed, but it does seem slightly premature to be getting so mad when they're going to be talking about as soon as tomorrow and play it next month, as I said. Its not a Destiny like beta/demo, where it was far too late to chance anyway, its an actual beta for the purpose of feedback and time to change it... it doesnt look good though

Slightly premature? That's quite an understatement. I mean we have a thread that says "343 doesn't listen. Shits on Halo and fans.".

it's a breath of putrid farts which will kill a great franchise already on life support

Halo is the simplest formula and such mint fun

HOW HARD IS IT 343 TO MAKE A FUCKING HALO GAME

holy cum

they are worse than Bradford City

Sounds you aren't a very adaptable player.

I shot dudes as master chef before you even started gaming, lad.

Maybe if you want the same game every year you should play monster hunter or whatever kyoufu is into these days.

B2BAbR7CIAAfGdH.jpg:large
BVB Pls.

all the shooters i loved growing up are dead

Timesplitters is being kept in the crytek basement

Halo is being shat on by morons who understand halo as much as spurs understand defending

Battlefront is being made by ea

FPS are done

embrace me Geralt of Rivia. You are my only hope

are we twins

I can sort of see that, although I've played very little Halo myself. There's nothing saying that the weapon being used in the clip has a unique zoom feature, like some weapons do in Counter-Strike.

I fully expect that to be the case, I'll hold off losing my shit until I see someone using ADS on an assault rifle

all the shooters i loved growing up are dead

Timesplitters is being kept in the crytek basement

Halo is being shat on by morons who understand halo as much as spurs understand defending

Battlefront is being made by ea

FPS are done

embrace me Geralt of Rivia. You are my only hope

SSX and Burnout are dead as well :(

GTA has lost it's soul too. Resident Evil might as well be dead. Games industry pls

Slightly premature? That's quite an understatement. I mean we have a thread that says "343 doesn't listen. Shits on Halo and fans.".

Well, I said slightly because whilst some people love hyperbole the footage is pretty clear even in the shitty quality that it is. People can only comment on what they see which is fair enough but the battlerifle always had a scope just not quite in the same way.

Im kind of disappointed they kept sprinting in, admittedly. I dont see any issue with them keeping that stuff in the campaign, but im not sure multiplayer particularly needs it.

Also, I enjoy Halo SP too

Halo 4 had the best campaign since the original to me and didnt look like an Xbox game, the story was kind of odd but considering how much of a trainwreck Halo 2s development was and the issues Halo 3 suffered from (despite both being great games) im sure they'll nail that, at least

The Halo 2 second video clip leak shows everything that is wrong with the gaming community

Massive over reaction to information we don't know.
Massive hype for things we don't know.

Nothing happens in moderation anymore. Either it's fucking amazing or it's fucking awful.

Top Bottom