• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Blablurn

diRMkgs.png

Jack made my day :lol

So true.

We deserve to be sold.

We played like junk. Got the tactics all wrong. Chiellini hoofing the ball to our front 2 hoping they'll bring it down, committing stupid fouls, not working the ball in to Tevez when he's got his man one-on-one, and then, to ice the cake, defenders not picking up their man.

A draw is the fair result but who gives a shit we fucked it up.

I don't think it was offside, but I only saw the replay once or twice.

I'm on my phone but its 1972 Andes plane disaster on the first page of OT.

I hope you enjoy it and if you don't then please don't tell me. Wilbur has left me emotional.

You shouldn't rest your hopes of happiness on one simple man. There's plenty more men in the ocean.

He shouldn't have used the scarf to attack him, the middlefingers were enough.
Now he is gonna be sued until there's no end :x

Brute force against Ribery is only allowed in a backalley where no one watches, so you can properly beat that cunt.
I doubt Ribery will sue him.

And if he does, he just needs to say Ribery banged his underage sister. Bam. Case closed.

faridmon

I'm on my phone but its 1972 Andes plane disaster on the first page of OT.

I hope you enjoy it and if you don't then please don't tell me. Wilbur has left me emotional.

Was looking for a book to read after being disappointed by the last Artemis Fowl book, Alive could be my next.

Cheers!

Blablurn

Well. At least I don't need to care about my former reputation anymore. You will miss the old Blablurn once I start my new strategy.

Draconian

Just saw the results.

What are City doing? I'm assuming they weren't playing most of their first team. Either way, they better shape up before the weekend.

Meier

Dc is losing it.

It's just the Carling cup Dan, nobody really cares.

It's indicative of how we've been playing lately though. Not a lot of reason for cheer. Dzeko hasn't scored in ages and only has scored in 2 games total and Jovetic has only scored in 1 game. We're "in a bad moment" as Pellegrini would say.. it's basically Aguero or bust since Yaya is doing nothing as well.

Top Bottom