• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

jesalr

Yg5n967.png

This looks like one of those shit wallpapers from the other page.

Quickly, someone photoshop "Go Speed Reus-er, Go" onto this in the worst font you can find. Emboss it, drop shadow it, stroke it (heheheh).

Pennywise

A girl just made me cum in a cup, add this to the list of great/weird things that happened today. There's still time on the clock.

Be careful.

Boris Becker once made the fault and now has to pay for a child, there's a german word for it.
SAMENRAUB.

How is it possible City seem to have so few fans? Honest question.

Ridicilous prices, a club that sold himself to the devil and a midweek game for an oil club is never a fan favorite.

How is it possible City seem to have so few fans? Honest question. I mean there seems to be a fair share of them at GAF.

Their fans have grown to take success for granted already. Most of the fans with access to matches are locals who can't necessarily afford to go to every game. Plus, this was a league cup match, the lowest of the 4 competitions.

Carbonox

Bring me Aarons.

Rolando>Ronaldo>Ronaldinho>Ronaldo

Rolando and Raheem are from the same neighborhood. Imagine if they chose Jamaica. Jamaica would be World Champs.

Newcastle v Spurs in the next round? Easy. They got styled on by Sammy Ameobi. Imagine what fucking Cristiano Rolando would do to them.

Scum

Rolando and Raheem are from the same neighborhood. Imagine if they chose Jamaica. Jamaica would be World Champs.

Newcastle v Spurs in the next round? Easy. They got styled on by Sammy Ameobi. Imagine what fucking Cristiano Rolando would do to them.

Oh look. Newcastle fans everywhere now. Huehuehue.

how did this happen

please explain the circumstances

provide context

bud's awake now. lool

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Brilliant cameo from Paulinho tonight. First action was a pointless backpass and his second was a feeble attempted tackle that led to Vorm's only save. It was embarrassing that he even came on the pitch.

Scum

Brilliant cameo from Paulinho tonight. First action was a pointless backpass and his second was a feeble attempted tackle that led to Vorm's only save. It was embarrassing that he even came on the pitch.

Surely we can get Benitez to take him off our hands...?

Meier

How is it possible City seem to have so few fans? Honest question. I mean there seems to be a fair share of them at GAF.

There are about 4 City fans who post somewhat regularly on GAF (dc, me, Mangoverboard, Manager). Actually 5 now that we got that Xbox named fella. City's GAF fandom is quite a bit smaller than most of the other recently successful English teams.

But yeah, this was a League Cup game.. it's inevitable attendance would be fairly low. In the case of that photo though.. there were 6 mins of added time and City were down 2-0 for the entirety of it. I'm sure some of those empty seats were people who just left to beat traffic which is a different problem in and of itself.

El Topo

There are about 4 City fans who post somewhat regularly on GAF (dc, me, Mangoverboard, Manager). Actually 5 now that we got that Xbox named fella. City's fandom is quite smaller than most of the other recently successful English teams.

But yeah, this was a League Cup game.. it's inevitable attendance would be fairly low. In the case of that photo though.. there were 6 mins of added time and City were down 2-0 for the entirety of it. I'm sure some of those empty seats were people who just left to beat traffic which is a different problem in and of itself.

It was more of a general question, not just regarding this particular match, but about their fandom in general. That said I'm pretty sure that Snitch guy that's new here is a City fan.

EmiPrime

There are about 4 City fans who post somewhat regularly on GAF (dc, me, Mangoverboard, Manager). Actually 5 now that we got that Xbox named fella. City's fandom is quite smaller than most of the other recently successful English teams.

Yeah I like to give City stick for their attendance but this is much ado about nothing. I don't leave early (really glad I didn't against Hull) but I understand why people do, that post-game stadium exodus always sucks. I only live 2 stops away from Arsenal and I still hate the journey back.

Meier

It was more of a general question, not just regarding this particular match, but about their fandom in general. That said I'm pretty sure that Snitch guy that's new here is a City fan.

Well, it's hard to give a good answer but the story that many City faithful trumpet is that they've been priced out of going to many games. Historically, Man City's fans were far more blue collar than United's. Whether or not the increasing cost of tickets is truly the primary case is hard to say, but there's certainly at least some level of truth to it. Many of the new tickets they're adding with the stadium expansion are in the cheaper price bracket.

El Topo

Well, it's hard to give a good answer but the story that many City faithful trumpet is that they've been priced out of going to many games. Historically, Man City's fans were far more blue collar than United's. Whether or not the increasing cost of tickets is truly the primary case is hard to say, but there's certainly at least some level of truth to it. Many of the new tickets they're adding with the stadium expansion are in the cheaper price bracket.

Interesting. Thanks for the answer.

Top Bottom