• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FootballFan

Well. At least I don't need to care about my former reputation anymore. You will miss the old Blablurn once I start my new strategy.

New strategy haha. Bla, you're the man. <3

It's indicative of how we've been playing lately though. Not a lot of reason for cheer. Dzeko hasn't scored in ages and only has scored in 2 games total and Jovetic has only scored in 1 game. We're "in a bad moment" as Pellegrini would say.. it's basically Aguero or bust since Yaya is doing nothing as well.

Things will turn around, it really is just a bad moment.

Zabojnik

We played like junk. Got the tactics all wrong. Chiellini hoofing the ball to our front 2 hoping they'll bring it down, committing stupid fouls, not working the ball in to Tevez when he's got his man one-on-one, and then, to ice the cake, defenders not picking up their man.

A draw is the fair result but who gives a shit we fucked it up.

I don't think it was offside, but I only saw the replay once or twice.

Whatever, the ref convalidated it, that's that for me.

What's more, Licht and Asa were both desparesidos tonight. We need to get rid of this fucking formation and start playing with proper wigers / wing forwards. Licht can still do his thing as a RB - in fact, he'd be much better at it; Asamoah is a CM.

Linius

Hey DC, look at it this way: You aren't Everton

:(

How are the photo's coming up

kNgb.gif

jesalr

I accidentally cashed out on the wrong bet. Took £3 from a £20 bet that could have bought in £38 (over 18 corners).

We're sitting on 19 corners. Fuck the world.

Elchele

He shouldn't have used the scarf to attack him, the middlefingers were enough.
Now he is gonna be sued until there's no end :x

Brute force against Ribery is only allowed in a backalley where no one watches, so you can properly beat that cunt.

Reported to Mumei

Elchele

We had four days with temperatures around 30-38ºC the whole day and night, and is fucking Spring. Not even summer yet, ffs
what a fucking nightmare, I hate summer.

Top Bottom