• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Kikarian

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

You have to appreciate that part of Rooneys game... The hunger and drive etc

Odd one since that's the first time he's shown it today, and I was just thinking 'hopefully now we're losing the attackers will start to show some intensity'

We have problems if it takes us conceding to start trying things in attack

Moobabe

I don't know why we talk about Rooney's international record like it's good - I don't remember Charlton ever playing against San Marino and other minnow nations and scoring hatfuls to bloat the record

I don't know why we talk about Rooney's international record like it's good - I don't remember Charlton ever playing against San Marino and other minnow nations and scoring hatfuls to bloat the record
40+ goals for your country is a good return. There's a reason not many players get there.

Brilliant turn by Lallana.

He should get in and around the box more often. The way he twists on the ball makes defenders scared to put a foot in, and when he does it in midfield it never amounts to anything since they just let him do it knowing it'll culminate in a 5 yard pass

Top Bottom