• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Clegg

Welbeck is doing about as well as most thought he'd do i.e decent but unspectacular. Goal scoring record in the league is 2 in 8 (10 in you count his United appearances). He's the same as he's always been.

Still wish he was at United.

wedward

Welbeck is doing about as well as most thought he'd do i.e decent but unspectacular. Goal scoring record in the league is 2 in 8 (10 in you count his United appearances). He's the same as he's always been.

Eh, we really don't create him any chances. I'd say it's less about poor finishing and more about hardly getting any chances to finish.

Salvadora

Arsenal in general haven't been particularly creative this season so it's unsurprising that Welbeck hasn't really had as many opportunities as we would usually make.

Happy Gibbs is getting minutes.

Plasma

Banned
Don't think Wilshere would get into the team without playing deep? Are Townsend and Tyldesley having a laugh, he's miles better than Henderson or Delph.

dc89

Barca B losing.

Rooney scores.

KwpU05q.gif

:looool

Top Bottom