• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

rTanhgs.png

Hnnnggh

noal

Banned
you got anything else for tonight? I think I put my winnings on a Klitschko victory later. It's not much but easy money.

It's on Eurosport. I shall be flicking between that, the other boxing, darts, football, tennis and FM.

Seeing your FM screenshot from the other day; blimey!

I'm on FM09 and in the year 2040 with 914 hours but you are just ahead of me.

AC Milan go into the international break with Torres stuck on one goal after nine games and struggling to get a start.

He has been so terrible that the Milan management team must be scouring the contract to find a way to send him back. Italian commentators have speculated that Milan are investigating this but with no official confirmation, fans will be left hoping that there is literally no way back to Chelsea for Torres.

AxbuETf.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Blablurn

It's on Eurosport. I shall be flicking between that, the other boxing, darts, football, tennis and FM.

damn. 914 hours? guess you took your time then. i think i only played like 300.

god damn it father noal

you must be over 100 years old in real life by now

El Topo

you got anything else for tonight? I think I put my winnings on a Klitschko victory later. It's not much but easy money.

I wouldn't count out an upset. Pulev is decent and won't be bossed around like Povetkin. Maybe Klitschko's best opponent in a long time.

noal

Banned
god damn it father noal

you must be over 100 years old in real life by now

😐

I just like to play FM like a proper career. I play one game for the duration and if it goes tits up then I just soldier on.

The trouble with this is that when I update to the newest version its like a new game and I make a total hash of it for a few years but I always get there in the end.

<3

And Preston away too

They ain't lost at home since like 1500 BC. Feckin mad. If we weren't so shit at VP we could be pushin for playoffs like

Might have a Karachi to celebrate

yesssssssss

i'm literally about to order a rogan josh

and pilau rice

and samosas

and nan

get in ma belly

moyseh

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
International break is the fucking worst piece of bullshit ever, especially in qualifiers like this since there's no fucking way anyone actually expects Spain to lose against Bulgaria.

Scum

International break is the fucking worst piece of bullshit ever, especially in qualifiers like this since there's no fucking way anyone actually expects Spain to lose against Bulgaria.

I get a break away from watching Spurs pretend to play football. &#128530;

Blablurn

PES has something like FUT. But in myClub you can let your team play against others. So it's CPU vs CPU (based on real created teams) if you don't wanna play by yourself. It's awesome cause I just leave it running in the background. Ribery and Hulk are killing it for me.

noal

Banned
Falcao is such a sexy bitch in PES. He tries so hard. His flowing locks flutter as he bursts into another scorching run.

Top Bottom