• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

tri_willy

I did and yes your performance is dire

But anything can happen and you might do something in our match
We don't want to be gutted when we least expect it

there's only been one game this season where we've actually played beautifully, the 3-0 against spurs.

Moreno is like me...great going forward. Shit at defending.

hanging out with johnson too much. our formation and tactics are fucked

Plasma

Banned
Why are we still playing Arteta and Flamini in the center, so dull. Cazorla needs to turn up today soon, he's been really poor this season.

Xabi had to be replaced sooner or later, he is aging

Di Maria well I posted about he went out and since it was mostly his own doing I don't feel really bad about it.

Perez sort of forced him out with his Galactico buy James. None of his Galacticos will see the bench as soon as they arrive.

Dark Rider

there's only been one game this season where we've actually played beautifully, the 3-0 against spurs.

hanging out with johnson too much. our formation and tactics are fucked

I hope your second good winning game is not the next game against us

That's not entertaining, they always win.

In Serie A everybody can lose at any time.

La Liga "oh wow that was an awesome goal, nice 7-0"

Serie A "OH SHIT JUVE LOST AGAINST EMPOLI, ROMA DREW AGAINST CESENA"

You only watch the top team games? that explains a lot why you find it hard to enjoy other leagues

and if you can't name what teams that are hard to beat by the top teams then you need to watch more mid-table La Liga
IF you are interested in getting entertain of course and have the time

My point was you can't claim Serie A as the only entertaining league especially is you only watch few top team games from the other leagues m8

jesalr

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 1m1 minute ago
Rodgers: 'It's a game that we had almost full control of.' #NUFC #LFC

Hwut are you talking about

Salvadora

Monreal at CB.....
l1x61OA.png

Rikkun

You only watch the top team games? that explains a lot why you find it hard to enjoy other leagues

and if you can't name what teams that are hard to beat by the top teams then you need to watch more mid-table La Liga
IF you are interested in getting entertain of course and have the time

My point was you can't claim Serie A as the only entertaining league especially is you only watch few top team games from the other leagues m8

#NoBanterAllowed

bud

southampton up already what the fuck

just fuck off

they're airing southampton now instead of arsenal

arsenal relegated to dodgy streams
l1x61OA.png

jesalr

He doesn't half make a (B)Rod for his own back does he..
B1XVIPBCMAEvBr3.png

Also, I'm adding Southampton players to my FPL, I must do all I can to stop them scoring.

Top Bottom