• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Dark Rider

Perez sort of forced him out with his Galactico buy James. None of his Galacticos will see the bench as soon as they arrive.

You need to look at his track record with demands over his contract and salary since he arrived.

Hint: he got a new contract every single year because he had more demands every year.
Maybe Perez brought James because he got fed up with Di Maria shenanigans. Please have a look at the full picture not just what happens at the summer he left, in which he had more demands and acted like a brat internally.

Scum

They are showing Spurs here instead of Chelsea... With the only reason being fucking Eriksen.

EuvEO5Z.png

Fucking disgusted with this team. Hiding behind Suarez's departure to put in dogshit week-in week-out, and the same goes for Rodgers, who will probably be sacked at the end of the season tbh.

Every match I become more willing to pay what it takes to bring Origi in. The lot of them can fuck off after that display aside from Skrtel and perhaps Mignolet.

Proper Liverpool defender performance from Moreno. Our best player, then costs us a goal with a ridiculous piece of 'defending', and plays like rancid shite for the remainder of the game. I'll be surprised if we finish above 6th, and wouldn't be at all surprised if we finish 10th. We're shocking.

faridmon

Fucking disgusted with this team. Hiding behind Suarez's departure to put in dogshit week-in week-out, and the same goes for Rodgers, who will probably be sacked at the end of the season tbh.

Every match I become more willing to pay what it takes to bring Origi in. The lot of them can fuck off after that display aside from Skrtel and perhaps Mignolet.

Proper Liverpool defender performance from Moreno. Our best player, then costs us a goal with a ridiculous piece of 'defending', and plays like rancid shite for the remainder of the game. I'll be surprised if we finish above 6th, and wouldn't be at all surprised if we finish 10th. We're shocking.

You need to promote more youngsters from the academy. Worked out last season. NO idea what made Rodgers buy a whole loads of players and hope for them to actually play together in a very fast paced football, disregarding whether they were good or not. Origi is coming i January and he will add a tenacity to the team. Only if you guys hold on till January.

Southampton need to stop winning

they aren't a glamour club m8. can you imagine them showing up to the bernabeau or the San siro with their hooligans with dirty 5 year old jerseys? embarrassing the prem league

You need to look at his track record with demands over his contract and salary since he arrived.

Hint: he got a new contract every single year because he had more demands every year.
Maybe Perez brought James because he got fed up with Di Maria shenanigans. Please have a look at the full picture not just what happens at the summer he left, in which he had more demands and acted like a brat internally.

I wouldn't blame him for wanting more money. The guy just had a great season being a huge help in winning the Decima. Weren't the wage demands reasonable? That is unless you pay attention to what Perez said.

bud23

-Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored in his last 12 games, his best run scoring for Real Madrid.

-Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in 17 of his last 18 league appearances (26 goals).

Unbelievable. What a beast.

Top Bottom