• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Hixx

Dat Lena Dunham thread

tXwL4hD.png

Wish I'd never went looking now

WAT

FootballFan

FF, pls.

Why is Masch in defence?
Why isn't Masch playing in midfield with Bisquits & a young "up for it" midfielder?
Why didn't Enrique fight for a new defensive line??
Pique is dead. Alves is dead. Xavi is dead.

Masch is fine in CB.

Messi should be out right, Suarez in the middle, Iniesta and Rakitic with Busquets in midfield is fine too.

Today was mainly down to stupid decisions, especially from Alves/Messi.

Lightning

Banned
Are West Ham and Swansea not in the top 7?

Pls respond.
When was the last time those clubs finished top 7 at the end of a season? Where you are in November is irrelevent, no one cares, where you are at the end is what matters. Top 7= Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, everton, United not teams like West Ham and Swansea who never finish that high.

Madrid will lose leadership in their last match against Sevilla, before the Christmas break and then EL MEJOR EQUIPO DE LA CAPITAL will rule them all.

S2xjKYb.gif

Scum

Deserved loss. Terrible decisions making by some of the players.

You were saying? :p

Touche.

In my defense, they still kept creating chances, so it took some remarkable fuckery to miss ALL of those shots. In a sense, the performance as a whole was fine, it was just the finishing that needed to be better.

Also...

#NoLongerFirst :p

pulga

Banned
Madrid will lose leadership in their last match against Sevilla, before the Christmas break and then EL MEJOR EQUIPO DE LA CAPITAL[/hightlight] will rule them all.

S2xjKYb.gif

prinny pls you dont deserve that title if you cant even highlight it correctly :p

FootballFan

I still say Masch is wasted as a CB esp. with the way Bisquits carries on in midfield lately.

Busquets isn't getting the same help he used to get.

Alves runs back to defend slower than before, Xavi is too old to help out, etc.

It is all good m8. We've got this on lock.

jts

...hate me...
Madrid will lose leadership in their last match against Sevilla, before the Christmas break and then EL MEJOR EQUIPO DE LA CAPITAL will rule them all.

S2xjKYb.gif

EL MEJOR EQUIPO DE LA CAPITAL is a really sad thing to be called when you're champions and fighting to be top of the league :/

3Sixty

When was the last time those clubs finished top 7 at the end of a season? Where you are in November is irrelevent, no one cares, where you are at the end is what matters. Top 7= Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, everton, United not teams like West Ham and Swansea who never finish that high.

So when we beat Hull but you fail to do so is that also irreverent?

Shall we just count points for games against the "Top 7"

Barzul

I wonder when Ozil is back fit what do we do with him. Maybe he can replace Cazorla in the team...I wouldn't shift Sanchez out of the middle.

Westlo

so the current top 7 barca drew against malaga and lost to madrid and celta, after sevilla and valencia give dem dat work later this month... barca = frauds #bringbacktata

jts

...hate me...
Those things are compatible you know...
Yeah, but you don't see Bayern fans saying they're the best team in Munich when they win the Champions League :D

Banter m8.

Half banter m8.

Pay too much respect to Barça just because Real are your neighbours.

M8

I've been meaning to ask you.

What is your opinion about Adrián López.

Lightning

Banned
So when we beat Hull but you fail to do so is that also irreverent?

Shall we just count points for games against the "Top 7"
Football doesn't work like that but we've played city, Chelsea and Everton and you haven't. League table is irrelevent at the moment because the fixtures are not equal. Like I said, wait a month and if you're still in this position then I'll accept it. But as of today your standing is not the quality of your team but rather luck and fixtures.

Yeah, but you don't see Bayern fans saying they're the best team in Munich when they win the Champions League :D

Banter m8.

Half banter m8.

Pay too much respect to Barça just because Real are your neighbours.

M8

I've been meaning to ask you.

What is your opinion about Adrián López.

He was Ok, but touched Simeone´s balls and that´s not a smart thing to do.

jts

...hate me...
He was Ok, but touched Simeone´s balls and that´s not a smart thing to do.
Ok. I wasn't aware. I guess that explains the transfer.

He hasn't been played so much by Lopetegui in Porto though, but he's been keeping a low profile about it. I have big hopes for him though.

Pennywise

Hummels out for 6 weeks :-/

:/
That's hard.

You know what's even harder ?
I wanted to make a remark about Barca and how bad they are, just because FF was a cunt when Dortmund - Bayern was on.
However, seeing some weird Madrid fans, kept me shut somehow.

Nah obviously the Hummels injury sucks...but Dortmund will rise over the next few games.

:/
That's hard.

You know what's even harder ?
I wanted to make a remark about Barca and how bad they are, just because FF was a cunt when Dortmund - Bayern was on.
However, seeing some weird Madrid fans, kept me shut somehow.

Nah obviously the Hummels injury sucks...but Dortmund will rise over the next few games.

What was the injury?

Top Bottom