• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FootballFan

:/
That's hard.

You know what's even harder ?
I wanted to make a remark about Barca and how bad they are, just because FF was a cunt when Dortmund - Bayern was on.
However, seeing some weird Madrid fans, kept me shut somehow.

Nah obviously the Hummels injury sucks...but Dortmund will rise over the next few games.

Penny pls. I hope you understand I don't hate Dortmund. I just got tired of all the "Dortmund are awesome, fuck Bayern"s in here. lol

And of course, the legendary Pep <3

NynvMo2.gif

i6RQEEmFDnnkM.gif

FootballFan

Maybe if Barca didn't force Sanchez out he could have scored for them today. Oh well.

Lightning, trust me, Barca lost games when Sanchez played too. He is a great player and I hope he continues to do well, but he had to go unless he wanted to sit on the bench next to Pedro.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Really disappointed with L.Enrique. 160 millions invested and he looks clueless. 80 millions on Suarez so he plays on the right wing L.Enrique? Fuck outta here. Suarez is the best 9 in the world he should playing centrally.

Barcelona is too big for L.Enrique. Mascherano is a better 5 at this point than Busquets, stop fucking around with Busquets.

Pennywise

Well, time for Subotic to get in form or it's time for Ginter to shine.

Ugh time to avoid Dortmund forums.

Modefans and Stammtischparolen spacken can go fuck themselves.

Scum

Really disappointed with L.Enrique. 160 millions invested and he looks clueless. 80 millions on Suarez so he plays on the right wing L.Enrique? Fuck outta here. Suarez is the best 9 in the world he should playing centrally.

Barcelona is too big for L.Enrique. Mascherano is a better 5 at this point than Busquets, stop fucking around with Busquets.

YES ERROR! Speak to FF. He likes the idea of Masch as a CB.
#FreeMascherano

Pennywise

Die erste Voraussetzung für Besserung ist die absolute Fitness aller BVB-Profis: Wenn ein Profi wie Ilkay Gündogan nach 14 Monaten übergewichtig erscheint, ist dieser Zustand ein Armutszeugnis für einen Profi.

Kicker pls.

Short translation :
It's a comment from Kicker, that line was included about what needs to change.
The first necessary requirement is fitness for every player.
When a player like Gündogan after 14 months seems to be overweight, it's a pathetic display for a professional player.

MPW

Penny pls. I hope you understand I don't hate Dortmund. I just got tired of all the "Dortmund are awesome, fuck Bayern"s in here. lol

And of course, the legendary Pep <3

if bayern took xavi and messi in their prime from barca, you would understand just what dortmund fans are going through

Carbonox

"He knows exactly where the goalkeeper is"

wat

Also can someone explain to me what Hull's formation is. The scarecrow? Hangman? Like, what sort of fucking thing is it?

Top Bottom