• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

It's great to have lolerpool back. They're part of what makes the EPL great.

and yet they are still over you in the league table.
iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

dc89

:looooooool

Just read LVG's comments on United having more social media followers than City. I simply can't choose between having xx million Facebook fans or being Champions of England.

I think I'm happy with our current situation. I think.

Just read LVG's comments on United having more social media followers than City. I simply can't choose between having xx million Facebook fans or being Champions of England.

Brøndby have been bragging about their social media following too. Until people realized they were buying likes from bangkok.
iUXxlq4uPXezv.png

Slizz

:lol

I think United are always gonna be the big brother. Nitpick where you want ginger stepchild

WAYNE ROONEY

and yet they are still over you in the league table.
iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

At least you've joined us.

We're almost holding hands.

Meh, we're improving, Liverpool really aren't.

You're not far off having neither.

Esch

Banned
Horse, hear me now. We will win another 2 titles before you win your next one. It is known.

I think this is a pretty ambitious bit of brag. Your squad is old now and it's going to be pretty hard for you to take home that title as you start to replace them.

That said even if you fall off Chelsea is just going to sit right in front of anyone else for the title.

Seriously though - where is the Liverpool improvement going to come from?

Beyond the return of Sturridge what else is there that could be relied upon to deliver better results?

dc89

Mastadon

Banned

Beyond the return of Sturridge what else is there that could be relied upon to deliver better results?

I'm not sure there needs to be anything else? The return of Sturridge will almost certainly deliver better results. Just needs to stay fit :<

K1LLER7

They'll need Sturridge to hit the heights of last season instantly if they want to get top 4 AND they need to keep him fit. Which is impossible because of agent Woy.

Though I see us finishing in the top 4. Then comes Reus, Hummels and Strootz. Then comes the PL title. Then comes the CL title.

Dat 3 year plan. Dat philosophy.

Clegg

I reckon 3-1 to City. They're at home, pissed off about recent results and we're pussy when we play them.

Seen a few articles saying traditional roles have been reversed and that its City who should be wary of the upstart team with something to prove. Don't see that though. We're pure shite in defence. Just hit long balls to Aguero and they'll score a couple. Rojo can't deal with aerial passes.

jesalr

I... I think I want to buy the new Call of Duty...

Someone stop me.

I haven't bought one since 4, which was a solid 7 years ago..

arkon

3-0 win at home vs Forest. Great result. More points than games played and almost scored as many as we've conceded. Can't ask for more.

Top Bottom