• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Blablurn

nyc0jxt.png

Welcome to Bayern, Strootman

Linius

FlamboyantHandmadeAddax.gif

2-0: Lasse Schöne

PalatablePertinentAfricanporcupine.gif

3-0: Joel Veltman

Especially that second one is a stunner. He's a CB, takes over possession around the halfway line and sets up the attack himself. Dashes trough the middle,receives a perfect pass from Klaassen and makes the goal as if he's been a striker for many years.

LegoArmo

I watched all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad over the past couple of weeks. Pretty good.

An unlikely United win today blows the Premier League table wide open, hope it happens.

Hello! Hello!
We are the busby boys
Hello! Hello!
We are the busby boys

COME ON UNITED RED DEVILS

The worst thing about this is that she's publicizing embarrassing events for her sister, who probably doesn't want this stuff to be known. Her using her sister's life to sell her own books is reprehensible IMO.

Well she tweeted her sister was laughing next to her, as she raged on twitter... So I guess she got the go ahead from her at least.

confuziz

Banned
FlamboyantHandmadeAddax.gif

2-0: Lasse Schöne

PalatablePertinentAfricanporcupine.gif

3-0: Joel Veltman

Especially that second one is a stunner. He's a CB, takes over possession around the halfway line and sets up the attack himself. Dashes trough the middle,receives a perfect pass from Klaassen and makes the goal as if he's been a striker for many years.

Why is Schone so happy about scoring against Dordrecht? It wasn't even an important goal and they were playing with 10 men :lol

ajax pls

K1LLER7

Finished TLOU.

Brilliant game. Lacked enemy variety and the ending was so-so imo, but everything else about it is top notch.

In a way, my game is actually revolutionary. It got Dean in a damsel in distress situation. I hope this means sarkeesian will promote it.

Finished TLOU.

Brilliant game. Lacked enemy variety and the ending was so-so imo, but everything else about it is top notch.

Agreed on the enemy variation, but man I loved the ending, was pretty much perfect.

Linius

I actually am. It's cute though.

He's had a bit of a form dip lately, so of course he's happy when he scores. And secondly it's a great free kick, not the kind of goal you score on a weekly basis.

His happiness after we won our fifth in a row will be even cuter though.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 25s25 seconds ago

#mufc XI vs City: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Januzaj, Rooney, Di Maria, van Persie

Top Bottom