• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

DBT85

Any of you mongs watching the stream with Owen Hargreaves, wave at the screen, I'm sitting at the other end of it!

Clegg

City starting XI:

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kompany, Kolarov, Milner, Fernando, Navas, Toure, Jovetic, Aguero

Januzaj in the lineup

No Rafa...

Valencia at rb

i6DeGh6ZH3Dfv.gif

Zaba -- Kompany -- Demi -- Kola

vs

Valencia -- Smalling -- Rojo -- Shaw

Only person we have who could be considered a better defender than their counterpart is Shaw.

Rafa out is huge. Nobody on United can bomb forward like he can. He helps the attack so much. Valencia can't do that these days and is also prone to defensive switch offs due to not being a natural defender.

Fuck.

I would take Fabio right about now.

"Was it a difficult decision?" (Putting in Rooney for Mata)
"No for me it's not a difficult decision, Rooney is the captain and is very important to our team".

HVDcRns.png

He's historically performed well in derbys, so should be good.

It's the right decision certainly, Mata is shit. It was more the reason that I liked the sound of, that Rooney is pretty much guaranteed playing. #captain

When does Hardcore History become multi-hour? Downloaded the first 11, and they're all between 30 and 50 minutes long :(

Uhmh they don't really up until the most recent. At episode 17 they start being like 1 ½ hours though.

pulga

Banned
Ive been telling you fools for years now Rooney is gonna retire from United as captain, top goalscorer and legend

Why does no one ever listen to plug

What's your top 4 prediction then?

Chelsea/City/United.......Saints?

By us, I meant Liverpool and Man Utd

Arsenal will get in the top 4 by any means necessary. The other spot probably to Southampton. Maybe they'll fall apart at some point, but there's been no sign of it, and even if they do, neither ourselves or Man Utd have shown any indication that we're capable of taking advantage.

DBT85

By us, I meant Liverpool and Man Utd

Arsenal will get in the top 4 by any means necessary. The other spot probably to Southampton. Maybe they'll fall apart at some point, but there's been no sign of it, and even if they do, neither ourselves or Man Utd have shown any indication that we're capable of taking advantage.

Southampton won't get 3rd or 4th. They've done incredibly well so far but I can't see that holding up for the whole season.

Needless to say, Koeman is doing a great job and if he continues won't be there long.

Top Bottom