• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Kids do weird stuff. She may just want to imitate something they saw adults do, or maybe saw in Disney movies. I used to ask my mom all the time why in Disney movies they just eat each others' mouths because I'd only ever been kissed with pecks. You simply can't treat kids as if they have the same mental capacity and cognitive process as adults. They work on a completely different chain of logic.

Yep.

The best someone explained to me is by playing peekaboo with children. The reason why babies find it fascinating is when you hide your face, they actually think that you literally disappeared.

Of course, 6 year olds have better cognition and more developed mental process but not to the point that they can understand that masturbation is a sexual behavior.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
she masturbated while her sister was in bed with her while going though puberty, only the pebbles in vagina incident is said to be when she was 6-years old.

sohois

interesting and somewhat scathing article on the anfield wrap, which is a very good but typically pro rodgers LFC fansite http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2014/11/time-cut-bullshit-fight-battles-pitch/

this comment especially caught my attention:

ofc, he could be talking out his arse, but it does strike as plausible to me. FSG are clearly very frugal and we know that the dalglish spending spree burnt them hard. i think the issue for me is that there was enough time to prepare for the challenges of this season, we even had the luxury of hindsight in what happened after rafa's unexpected title challenge and immediate next season decline - not to mention spurs 100m splurge. all of the pitfalls were telegraphed, yet we've still fallen into them.

there's still time for us to come good, but if we don't then there needs to be some accountability for that. rodgers obviously deserves time but it should never have really gotten to this point. most fans knew that it would be a difficult season with merely an outside chance of a title challenge - but we're way behind those expectations. this is some of the worst football i have seen under rodgers' reign, but this time there is no discernible style to the way we play, or eventually wish to be playing.

"I've heard 2 things, which are basically the complete opposite of each other, so in the end I know the sum of fuck all"

What an utterly pointless comment from that guy.

"I've heard 2 things, which are basically the complete opposite of each other, so in the end I know the sum of fuck all"

What an utterly pointless comment from that guy.

Plus, who has been frozen out this season? If anything, our signings have played more than they've earned.

sohois

Hyypia's doing a fucking dismal job at Brighton as well. Will probably be sacked after they lose to Bournemouth

a prospect we'll be facing in a few weeks

that one was for sohois

Just going through the pages from last night, I don't get it Hitcher

7husdPl.jpg

We so excited!

Zabojnik

Is anyone else having problems signing into Youtube with the PS4 app? Says "feature not avilable", but I'm not sure if it's that or just something on my side.

DBT85

Is anyone else having problems signing into Youtube with the PS4 app? Says "feature not avilable", but I'm not sure if it's that or just something on my side.

when I tried on Tuesday it wouldn't connect either. Though the rest of the app was working fine.

Blablurn

tumblr_nee6i9Xur81s7fo0so2_500.gif

tumblr_nee6i9Xur81s7fo0so3_500.gif

It's incredible how Robben recovered from all those failures. Some years ago Dortmund was his curse, now it's his favourite team to play.

Zabojnik

Empoli 0 - 2 Juve
thumb_hgl_empoli.jpg

0-1 Andrea Pirlo
njibsa.gif

0-2 Alvaro 'Elbuyback' Morata
snocri.gif

dkmebo.gif

---

If we play against Olympiakos as we did against Empoli and Sassuolo, we are DEAD. Which we probably will, seeing how Morata is currently the only player with any pace in our team. Not a single one of our midfielders in anywhere near on acceptable form at the moment, except maybe Marchisio, but not really. Pirlo is dead, Vidal is half-dead, Pogba has been frustratingly cold-hot in the past two months. Tevez seems to be going through a slump, Llorente hasn't hit his stride yet. And knowing Allegri, Morata will probably get benched again. What's more, both Ogbonna and Asamoah got injured yesterday and are in doubt, so, yeah. We'll probably be forced to field Padoin. In a decisive CL match.

Europe League fo' life.

Tielermans is a fantastic CM who can also play as a striker in my FM15. Now here's the problem, where other CM doesn't give a shit if they don't score, Tielermans actually does, and it affects his morale if he doesn't manage to do so after a few games.

I really don't understand this game sometimes.

Top Bottom