• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

YCvr6eQ.jpg

Looking at this dressing room I think it would be PSG's worst nightmare to have Chelsea over.
Lol

Elchele

I lost some respect for Pierre when he started complaining.

Rode on the other hand <3

Well, is his career. And football careers are really short, he has talent and he could end up losing his Denmark NT spot if he continues to play 1 of every 10 matches at Bayern.

He's just asking to let him join another team to gain experience, because Pep pretty much blocked that from happening at Bayern when he signed Alonso. And started playing every fullback as midfielder ahead of Pierre.

FootballFan

No NeyGod :(

Barcelona starting XI (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Dani Alves, Pique, Bartra, Alba; Rakitic, Mascherano, Rafinha; Messi, Suarez, Pedro

Blablurn

Well, is his career. And football careers are really short, he has talent and he could end up losing his Denmark NT spot if he continues to play 1 of every 10 matches at Bayern.

He's just asking to let him join another team to gain experience, because Pep pretty much blocked that from happening at Bayern when he signed Alonso. And started playing every fullback as midfielder ahead of Pierre.

He should be patient under Pep Sama.

No NeyGod :(

Barcelona starting XI (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Dani Alves, Pique, Bartra, Alba; Rakitic, Mascherano, Rafinha; Messi, Suarez, Pedro

Give Suarez back pls

You were better before he came into the team, he was better before he left us, and we were better before that as well. You know it makes sense.

El Topo

I lost some respect for Pierre when he started complaining.

Rode on the other hand <3

I think it's understandable. You don't want to end up being the eternal talent, you want to take the next steps.

Told you so.
It certainly is a very japanese game, but it's just freaking great :>

Danganronpa 2 is also pretty great.

It's great. Not perfect, I think the whole trial aspect could've been more complex/better/without hints, but it's a cool concept. Hopefully they can keep the suspense up. There's some minor things that start to annoy me though, like the whole room gradually popping up sequence.

The premise for the new Jurassic Park film is incredibly dumb to begin with but someone please explain how that Seaworld-esque show with the mosasaurus is even close to being safe.

CrunchyB

IqZbNei.png

De Boer is experimenting again. Moisander is on a yellow card and De Boer probably doesn't want to take the chance we miss him against APOEL. And well, no El Ghazi but Kishna this time. Would rather have both of them on and Schöne on the bench.

Will be interesting to see how Denswil and Van der Hoorn hold up tonight. They hardly ever play. Let alone together.

In other words, De Boer already gave up on this game. Ajax is gonna get rekt.

Meier

Told you so.
It certainly is a very japanese game, but it's just freaking great :>

Danganronpa 2 is also pretty great.

I was less enthralled with it than the first one but it may have just been burn out since I jumped right in after beating the original. All the extra walking and stuff was a little cumbersome. Stopped (for the time being) right after Monokuma showed back up.

Top Bottom