• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Blablurn

Neuer (C) - Alonso, Benatia, Ribery, Lewandowski, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Rode, Hojbjerg

Hm. Pep not going all out. Maybe City has a chance.

Pls. Hyperbole for expressing my distaste for the nerve CAF has to disrupt the top leagues in the world to hold a competition that, apart from a couple of teams, offers an extremely mediocre level of football. Not only that, they hold it every 2 years instead of 4 like other continental cups. That's just dumb. Just do it in the summer in South Africa every 4 years, have some decency.

jts

...hate me...
I'm watching Schlacke. It's what comes on TV and I'm not going to fight it.

Mourinho against his idol RDM.

Scum

Omg. Well, that explains it! :p

Pls tell me your life's story, gentle Scum.

lol

Went home to live with grandparents when I two. Spent a decade there before coming back to London. Football in the sun was always fun. Dat 30+ degree summers. 😰

I need to go back to visit the grand family. 😃

Zabojnik

Strootgod in. Manchester will want him in top shape in January.

lol

Went home to live with grandparents when I two. Spent a decade there before coming back to London. Football in the sun was always fun. Dat 30+ degree summers. 😰

Incredible.

FootballFan

lol

Very interesting.

Who's tuning into another episode of dc has a meltdown?
Brought to you by UEFA.

Nov2520142240.gif

Meier

We'll end up getting thrashed today so it's kind of moot for now but we still have a chance if we beat Roma in game 6.

Top Bottom