• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Blablurn

You have to beat us, City.

HIT ME. HIT ME.

HBU8JQd.gif

Yen

Do you guys remember I posted about my two feuding housemates, locking each other out of the WiFi and electricity? Well I went out with one to get dinner, and we met up with the other and got a stein of beer at the Xmas market. Arrived home to find the WiFi box gone and one guys bedroom locked. wtf, I'm living with two children.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you guys remember I posted about my two feuding housemates, locking each other out of the WiFi and electricity? Well I went out with one to get dinner, and we met up with the other and got a stein of beer at the Xmas market. Arrived home to find the WiFi box gone and one guys bedroom locked. wtf, I'm living with two children.

Why do they hate each other again

Lightning

Banned
We'll end up getting thrashed today so it's kind of moot for now but we still have a chance if we beat Roma in game 6.
You need a minimum of a draw against bayern I think, unless the goal difference in the CSKA, City and Roma head to head favours city which i don't think it does.

Firstly they gave us 850 tickets, not honoring the 5% rule. Which would be about 2375 tickets.

And then the city of Paris decided to come up with the idea that every Ajax supporter wanting to enter the city needs to get past some sort of border control in order to get a yellow wristband.

HL59ohR.jpgp

QR2Kieh.jpg

Of course you get some idiot hooligans who also came to the city now carying around iron bars and ski masks hoping to fight some Paris hooligans. It's a sad situation all together.

A huge downgrade from yellow badges

Yen

Why do they hate each other again
Had a fist fight during fresher's. One won't pay his share of the internet bill so he's locked out of it by the other guy, in retaliation last week he hid the electricity card and allowed us to stay in the dark for a day.

Scum

Fucking hell. Why the hate between them? What happened??

Annoys me how Jeff Stelling and also Jamie Redknapp refuse to pronounce Lionel Messi properly. They obviously know the correct pronunciation, they just refuse to use it.

Scum

Had a fist fight during fresher's. One won't pay his share of the internet bill so he's locked out of it by the other guy, in retaliation last week he hid the electricity card and allowed us to stay in the dark for a day.

Time to get these two downstairs for a fatherly chat and bitch slapping. Don't put up with that shit for long, m8.

Linius

IqZbNei.png

De Boer is experimenting again. Moisander is on a yellow card and De Boer probably doesn't want to take the chance we miss him against APOEL. And well, no El Ghazi but Kishna this time. Would rather have both of them on and Schöne on the bench.

Will be interesting to see how Denswil and Van der Hoorn hold up tonight. They hardly ever play. Let alone together.

Aren't you the one that's 6'7?

You could just crush them both.

Meier

You need a minimum of a draw against bayern I think, unless the goal difference in the CSKA, City and Roma head to head favours city which i don't think it does.
Turns out we do need a draw or win today as well. I guess before GD, it's head to head. If we draw with Bayern and beat Roma, then we are through. CSKA would go through if we lose today and beat Roma.

Hixx

Annoys me how Jeff Stelling and also Jamie Redknapp refuse to pronounce Lionel Messi properly. They obviously know the correct pronunciation, they just refuse to use it.

If they pronounce it as in Lionel Ritchie they are correct m8 as he was named after Lionel Ritchie himself. No jokes.

Yen

Aren't you the one that's 6'7?

You could just crush them both.

I have a physique somewhere between Peter Crouch and Manute Bol, and these guys have already asserted their physical authority by having a fistfight. All I have is telling the landlord they're wankers.

Top Bottom