• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
what else do you want it to be? to have artsy shots and conceptual shits?

I don't know what it missed exactly, but after a good movie I normally think about parts I liked or the theme of the movie or things like that, after watching Shawshank I was like "neat" and moved on with my life.

Louis Van Gaal:

" I have to say Herrera came in and did fantastic, I was very pleased with how he did. He is a very fit player which is why I also let him play in the Reserves. I’m very happy for him because he needed a good performance. I was very pleased with our dominance in the whole game and also with our positional game. We scored three goals, created more chances, and we didn’t give any chances away – that’s very good."

Now get him starting games!

He shall start the next match in place of ADM

Clegg

I'll look into it.

Is it any good on the 3DS? The only fighter I played it was SFIV3D, and I didn't enjoy (though I love the Smash Bros series)

It's a decent game in its own right but it doesn't offer the full Smash Bros experience because of the hardware and controls. I enjoy playing it anyway.

New Pokemon remake came out y'day too if you're interested. Then there's Shin Megami Tensai 4 which released a few weeks ago in Europe. And the proper 3DS Zelda.

What on earth were they thinking with Luther S3, especially the last episode? I mean, its good but completely misses the point of what's normally great about it imo

Clegg

There is a rat in my attic.

For a while it was annoying as you could scurrying along the boards and scratching late at night. But now there's sounds coming from up there like stuff is being picked up and knocked about.

I'm scared.

FootballFan

Did you read the whole thing or just some selective twitter quote?

Many people like to criticise defensive teams and I don’t do that. To be a good defensive team you need to do it well. We always tried to move the ball and get spaces but they defended very, very well - with a low block, nine guys behind the ball, with the wingers playing as full-backs. I praise them for their success with the clean sheet.

We are not happy with the point but we have to be mature and experienced enough to know in this league every match is difficult. I repeat they were playing for a clean sheet and they were successful. I have no negative words for my players because they tried everything and they weren’t successful. At the end of the day one point for a team that tried and one point for a team that was successful I think is fair.

There is no time to be complaining. We move on.

Seems pretty fair.

People do the same thing with Xavi quotes, don't see why we have to apply different rules for one of the biggest cunts in football, Mourinho.

Pennywise

It's a decent game in its own right but it doesn't offer the full Smash Bros experience because of the hardware and controls. I enjoy playing it anyway.

New Pokemon remake came out y'day too if you're interested. Then there's Shin Megami Tensai 4 which released a few weeks ago in Europe. And the proper 3DS Zelda.

Yeah Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Persona Q are the games to get.

Pennywise

This fucking game...

For a sequel to the greatest RPG ever, I was so let down to say the least. :(

Sorry but the sequel to the greatest RPG ever is coming next year and it's called Persona 5.

Haven't played SMT4 yet, but I expected a great RPG after alot of praise from people who know what's up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What on earth were they thinking with Luther S3, especially the last episode? I mean, its good but completely misses the point of what's normally great about it imo

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

Zabojnik

LETS DO IT ZABO! WE NEED TO BEAT THEM

FINO. ALLA. FINE. FORZA. BLABLUUUUUUUUUUURN.
You cheeky cunt. <3

Tevez's goal last season ... so good.

OnyfhWj.gif

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A CASA MUCCHEEEEEEEEEEE

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Blablurn

FINO. ALLA. FINE. FORZA. BLABLUUUUUUUUUUURN.
You cheeky cunt. <3

Tevez's goal last season ... so good.

OnyfhWj.gif

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A CASA MUCCHEEEEEEEEEEE

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

<3

Tevez will rep 'em a new one today.

I almost bought Pogba in FM15. But 80m was too much in the end :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imagine imagining this as the dots move on your screen doe.

03hfRQc.gif

Oh right I almost forgot! Allegri did the most bizarre interview with BeinSports last week

"Interviewer: Your Juve is better than Conte's"
"Allegri: *evil grin* Grazie......GRAZIE! *evil laugh*.....*leaves the mic*"

:lol :lol :lol

Blablurn

It's like when Magath took over Bayern. Everybody was laughing. But in the end he lead us to 2 doubles in a row.

Then we fired him lol.

Forza Allegri.

GorillaJu

Interstellar was great. Exciting, beautiful, good acting and walked out of the theater with a really unusual feeling.

No it's not a modern 2001... But fuck who cares about that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Interstellar was great. Exciting, beautiful, good acting and walked out of the theater with a really unusual feeling.

No it's not a modern 2001... But fuck who cares about that.

Absolutely, one of the best movies this year (Gone Girl being the distant best). Matthew &#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;

GOddMorsel what do you think of Diesel, would you shop there or is it for chavs

I don't know what a chav is exactly but its basically people that Hixx hates

I bought a jacket from there because it's a cross between hip hop (so I don't embarrass the Russian cunts by not 'dressing up' like them in clubs) and..Sons of Anarchy I suppose

Top Bottom