• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

FootballFan

Fry is going to be her wing man.

Then..

iJ9Pon3iI1ZV7.gif

Scum

Zabo. Yurt. Do you think we could get away with a straight swap for Kovacic, with Paulinho going the other way? I'm sure Inter won't mind...

El Topo

I really wanna read this.

But I can't speak French

A rather literal translation would be:
"I will die with (the) love for this game. It will be a beautiful death..."

Oh wait, you wanna read the magazine itself? Start learning French, it's worth it. Beautiful language.

Zabojnik

Zabo. Yurt. Do you think we could get away with a straight swap for Kovacic, with Paulinho going the other way? I'm sure Inter won't mind...

I'd say "Inter were fooled once with Coutinho", but that doesn't really seem the case anymore, innit.

So ... maybe?

jts

...hate me...
This Valencia team is great. Nuno <3

But I think in the end Barça is going to take the 3 points.

This morning? I swear I heard about it yesterday. Da fuck.

Point being, your argument was stupid from the start since Benzema is in splendid goal scoring form, whilst Suarez is not. Maybe you should take your own advice and grow some grey matter before saying dumb things that are easily countered with plain facts?

But what can you expect from someone with the stink of Wenger plastered all over :lol
Suarez has been participating in competitive games for less than two months in a completely new team. Of course he wouldn't be in a spendid goal scoring form. I don't understand why you find this the slightest bit surprising or something you'd laugh at. You mentioned he can't score even when he is offside, and I gave you someone with a similar history from your club. Why are you acting like a vomit herder about this?

I know I shouldn't judge an entire fanbase, there are some really nice Madrid fans including here on GAF but generally speaking...god Madrid fans are the worst.

wedward

Suarez has been participating in competitive games for less than two months in a completely new team. Of course he wouldn't be in a spendid goal scoring form. I don't understand why you find this the slightest bit surprising or something you'd laugh at. You mentioned he can't score even when he is offside, and I gave you someone with a similar history from your club. Why are you acting like a vomit herder about this?

I know I shouldn't judge an entire fanbase, there are some really nice Madrid fans including here on GAF but generally speaking...god Madrid fans are the worst.

Don't get involved with Plug. He will just drag you down.

pulga

Banned

and as you were frantically typing this, Suarez just bottled a clear goal with no keeper on sight
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom