• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Read about Tugce Albayrak.. So fucking sad. I'm sure stuff like this happens all the time and I hope to never be involved in such incidents. She was brave, courageous and heroic.

Huzur icinde yatsın.

Bold One

Yeah, quite a bit. I fell asleep in Euston station waiting for the first train, when I woke up everything was open and people were everywhere. I must have looked great.

oh god not Euston, I fucking hate that station, it's up there with the worst designed stations in the country.

4gI9FYw8TUC5vfUIw69pOw_0_0.jpg

ruDALCaTQE6t7LoX3UbmbA_0_0.jpg

j4iDLP-zdEyjsZMrV80ezg_0_0.jpg

_1ZT9HZptUOwSDTb3n8Qcg_0_0.jpg

GTA is bloody stunning on PS4. I can't stop taking pictures of anything and everything, it's the best part of the game.

The PS4 is a beast

Elchele

Read about Tugce Albayrak.. So fucking sad. I'm sure stuff like this happens all the time and I hope to never be involved in such incidents. She was brave, courageous and heroic.

Huzur icinde yatsın.

It's really horrible. At first I thought it had happened in a lonely place, but when I watched the video... dear God.

Meier

He passed up the chance to play with Bytyqi, Pozo, Fofana, Hiwula, Cole to play with Wilson. What is he doing...
Fofana, Hiwula and Cole are out on loan now. Fofana just got his first 30 mins for Fulham this weekend and Fulham fans on Twitter were raving. Angelino and some of our English kids seem very promising too. Lots of talent in the youth ranks.

Edit: Looks like Hiwula came back from Yeovil last week perhaps.

Clegg

Wilson is getting 1st team appearances in the Premier League bb.Its incredible that Rashford didn't want to join City's loanee scrubs.

Meier

Wilson is getting 1st team appearances in the Premier League bb.Its incredible that Rashford didn't want to join City's loanee scrubs.
City and United's U21s are tied in the league while City's U19 is 5-0-0 in the Champions League. Show some respect, bruv.

L1NETT

Fofana, Hiwula and Cole are out on loan now. Fofana just got his first 30 mins for Fulham this weekend and Fulham fans on Twitter were raving. Angelino and some of our English kids seem very promising too. Lots of talent in the youth ranks.

Hiwula left Yeovil last week I think. Scored nowt league goals while he was there. Cole looks a right good athlete but final product needs work. Only the 4 league goals.

Reason Glovers signed Eaves

Most impressive loanees in this division is Benick Afobe from Arsenal, Pickford for us (he's got much less flappy Hixx m3), Daniel Johnson from Villa, two young lads from Saints on loan at Swindon (Turnbull? and someone else-forget the name) and probably that Petrasso geeza from QPR in his short time at Notts County.

L1NETT

It's ok linett, I am used to being right

pahahaha

can kick for miles the wee git.

Still far from finished article. Not even a first draft yet. Having a sure back four does help him so much. Not the most confident lad in the world.

There were some right noisey Mackems (think it was his family/mates) who had a right jolly at VP saturday. Or they might have been laughing at Andrea Dossena. Hard to tell.

Probably should have put Sam Johnstone on the list, he looked miles better than Pickford when he rocked up with Donny. Pickford being best young keeper in the country is still hilarious.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Henry will not be returning to the New York Red Bulls in 2015:

Thierry Henry said:
I am taking this opportunity to announce that unfortunately Saturday was my last game for the New York Red Bulls. The decision has always been that I would leave after the duration of my contract and although that was never going to change, I didn't want it to distract from the progress of the team.

I have immensely enjoyed my four and half years here and would like to thank everyone involved with this club who has made my time here so enjoyable.

Thanks must go particularly to Erik Soler, Hans Backe, Gerard Houllier, Andy Roxburgh, Mike Petke, all my team mates, the technical staff, medical staff, all the personnel who work for the Red Bull organisation, the MLS and of course the owner Mr Mateschitz whose vision and passion brought me to this wonderful city.

A special mention must go to the Red Bull fans who have supported this team through the good, the bad and the ugly times in the sun, rain and snow. You guys have really meant a lot to me and thank you for all your wonderful support.

I will now take the next few weeks to reflect and decide on the next chapter of my career.

Thank you all

Thierry Henry

;_;

It doesn't sound like he's retiring, possibly some sort of player-coach role with Arsenal?

KidJr

It's going to be refurbished m8.

Dat HS2.

This made me laugh but Euston I dont think is that bad.

I mean Bank is terrible, the interchange between say the Northern and Waterloo and City line has to be close to a mile in walking. Like just put a another fucking station there.

I also think Victoria is stupid.

But nothing currently tops the crap that is going on at London Bridge, I heard them announce trains going to charring cross or something wont stop there for like 2 years.

By anyway....

Lightning I mean I love the enthusiasm I do, but despite the 3-0 loss to city Southampton are no joke. I think it'll be a good test for both teams, Southampton will want to prove they really can mix it up with the big(ger) boys and Arsenal will want to convince everyone/anyone they can beat teams in the top half of the table. I think the game is going to be a real good PL encounter.

Pissed off I'm gunna miss the games I think, unless the have EPL games in Marrekech and Masterchef.

Meier

Hiwula left Yeovil last week I think. Scored nowt league goals while he was there.

I know he scored a winner for them in the FA Cup. Shame he couldn't get one in the league though -- he's getting near the age where he'll be cut loose soon since he's 20. I've seen him play a handful of times and he's looked good so I hope he can succeed if he gets another loan.

Cool photo of Maine Road back in the day:

Youth teams mean complete dick.

Not even slightly comparable to first football.

May aswell not even exsist

This is true. The reserve league is trash and players have so few matches to play. I only find it useful to judge talented 18 or 19 year olds. I feel like they have to dominate in order to have a chance at first team level. I don't really care how the team as a whole does. I want the most talented players to dominate regardless of results.

Meier

I think someone was asking about Asensio recently? Clegg maybe? I saw he was rumored to be headed to Madrid last week and it looks like he has confirmed it today. Expected to stay at Mallorca until the end of the season on loan.

faridmon

oh god not Euston, I fucking hate that station, it's up there with the worst designed stations in the country.

How is it different from say Victoria or Kings Cross?

I don't see it bad. I used it all the time when from/to Birmingham and I don't see have any issue.

Hixx

Plumbers been here since like 8.30am and I've needed a shit since about 10am.

They left 30 mins ago and I just got off the toilet. What a feeling.

KidJr

How is it different from say Victoria or Kings Cross?

I don't see it bad. I used it all the time when from/to Birmingham and I don't see have any issue.

Kings Cross is a nice station, everything just feels more organised, trains generally always go to their respective platforms etc. I think Euston works logistically (except Virgin has a stupid checking in system) but the station just looks drab.

Why the hell are all Arsenal fans so optimistic lol, we got beat by Swansea, drew to Crystal Palace, couldnt beat Tottenham. What the hell makes you think we are going to walk over Southampton?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I still wonder how can Juventus have two of the best midfielders in the world, but then buy Evra from us.

Still doesn't make sense.
Which two

Because it's five of the best

With Padoin and Evra flanking them and Bonucci sweeping from behind 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what. a. disgrace.

Has anyone noticed that a green park the tiles fade from grey/blue and vice versa as you walk between the Jubilee and Piccadilly lines.

Top Bottom